1. Executive is the branch of government responsible for...
- policy and policy implementation
- law making
- government and government implementation
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The executive is the branch of government concerned with...
- the formulation and implementation of policy
- the pay of ministers
- the scrutiny of parliament
- the formulation of political issues
3. The executive includes: Prime minister, cabinet, ministers
- government policy
- government groups
- government departments
- government formulation
4. Cabinet is the...
- key decision-making body of the British government
- main administrative unit of parliament
- key scrutiny-inflicting body of government
- central power of government
5. Cameron announced his resignation to resign on _____ after the UK had voted to leave the EU
- 11 July 2016
- 13 July 2016
- 14 July 2016
- 19 July 2017
Similar Government & Politics resources:
Using your own knowledge as well as the extract, consider the extent to which Parliament may be said to have ‘undermined the independence of the judiciary’.