1. The executive includes: Prime minister, cabinet, ministers
- government policy
- government groups
- government departments
- government formulation
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The executive is the branch of government concerned with...
- the formulation of political issues
- the pay of ministers
- the formulation and implementation of policy
- the scrutiny of parliament
3. On _______ David Cameron tendered his resignation as PM with a private audience and the Queen
- 12 July 2017
- 13 July 2016
- 14 July 2017
- 15 July 2016
4. Executive is the branch of government responsible for...
- government and government implementation
- law making
- policy and policy implementation
5. Cabinet is the...
- key decision-making body of the British government
- main administrative unit of parliament
- key scrutiny-inflicting body of government
- central power of government
Similar Government & Politics resources:
Using your own knowledge as well as the extract, consider the extent to which Parliament may be said to have ‘undermined the independence of the judiciary’.