1. why are some babies smaller?
- boys are smaller
- small parents
- girls are bigger
- Down syndrome
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. how far apart must the bars be on a cot
3. what is the average head circumference?
4. what are the first 3 measurments taken immediately after birth?
- weight, length, head circumference
- poo size
- weight, temperature, eyes
5. why should your baby sleep 'feet to foot'
- its comfy
- to prevent wriggling down under covers
- to help them sleep
- so theres room for 3 babies