1. who were the Gestapo?
- the Nazi non-uniformed secret police
- branch of the SS
- Hitler's hygiene advisors
- a group of intelligence people for Hitler
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happened to the law courts?
- the Gestapo left crime to fizzle out itself.
- Hitler despised the courts and ordered the SS to attack and burn all establishments.
- all judges had to swear allegiance to Hitler
- Hitler shut all the courts down
3. what happened to the catholic church?
- the Hitler youth took over all the churches
- the Nazi's bombarded all the churches with bombs
- they had an agreement that neither side would interfere with the other
- the leading members were all shot
4. what were the concentration camps?
- a place of hitler and his collegues to hang out
- secret prisons for political and undesirable prisoners
- a ghetto in the middle of a city
5. how did Hitler break the catholic agreements with the nazi's?
- Hitler ordered that all the CAtholic children should join the Hitler youth
- harassed priests, schools brought into line, catholic youths clubs banned
- he shot the pope.