1. how did Hitler break the catholic agreements with the nazi's?
- Hitler ordered that all the CAtholic children should join the Hitler youth
- harassed priests, schools brought into line, catholic youths clubs banned
- he shot the pope.
1 of 3
Other questions in this quiz
2. what were the concentration camps?
- secret prisons for political and undesirable prisoners
- a ghetto in the middle of a city
- a place of hitler and his collegues to hang out
3. what happened to the catholic church?
- the leading members were all shot
- they had an agreement that neither side would interfere with the other
- the Nazi's bombarded all the churches with bombs
- the Hitler youth took over all the churches