1. what happened to the law courts?
- the Gestapo left crime to fizzle out itself.
- Hitler despised the courts and ordered the SS to attack and burn all establishments.
- all judges had to swear allegiance to Hitler
- Hitler shut all the courts down
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what were the concentration camps?
- secret prisons for political and undesirable prisoners
- a ghetto in the middle of a city
- a place of hitler and his collegues to hang out
3. who were the SS?
- a personal army of Hindenburg
- a military group set up in 1925 as a personal bodyguard to Hitler.
- a tree planting company
- a branch of the SA.
4. how did Hitler break the catholic agreements with the nazi's?
- harassed priests, schools brought into line, catholic youths clubs banned
- he shot the pope.
- Hitler ordered that all the CAtholic children should join the Hitler youth
5. who were the Gestapo?
- Hitler's hygiene advisors
- the Nazi non-uniformed secret police
- branch of the SS
- a group of intelligence people for Hitler