1. what happened to the prodestant church?
- churches used to sell fish in
- completely annihilated in the 1935
- were treated fairly until those against Hitlers policies spoke out
- members tortured and shot when the Gestapo imprisoned them
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happened to the catholic church?
- the Hitler youth took over all the churches
- they had an agreement that neither side would interfere with the other
- the leading members were all shot
- the Nazi's bombarded all the churches with bombs
3. how did Hitler break the catholic agreements with the nazi's?
- Hitler ordered that all the CAtholic children should join the Hitler youth
- harassed priests, schools brought into line, catholic youths clubs banned
- he shot the pope.
4. who were the SS?
- a personal army of Hindenburg
- a military group set up in 1925 as a personal bodyguard to Hitler.
- a tree planting company
- a branch of the SA.
5. by 1934 did Hitler truly have a totalitarian state?
- yes but no
- not quite