1. by 1934 did Hitler truly have a totalitarian state?
- yes but no
- not quite
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happened to the prodestant church?
- members tortured and shot when the Gestapo imprisoned them
- churches used to sell fish in
- were treated fairly until those against Hitlers policies spoke out
- completely annihilated in the 1935
3. who were the Gestapo?
- the Nazi non-uniformed secret police
- a group of intelligence people for Hitler
- branch of the SS
- Hitler's hygiene advisors
4. how did Hitler break the catholic agreements with the nazi's?
- Hitler ordered that all the CAtholic children should join the Hitler youth
- harassed priests, schools brought into line, catholic youths clubs banned
- he shot the pope.
5. what happened to the law courts?
- all judges had to swear allegiance to Hitler
- Hitler despised the courts and ordered the SS to attack and burn all establishments.
- Hitler shut all the courts down
- the Gestapo left crime to fizzle out itself.