1. what happened to the catholic church?
- they had an agreement that neither side would interfere with the other
- the Nazi's bombarded all the churches with bombs
- the leading members were all shot
- the Hitler youth took over all the churches
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happened to the prodestant church?
- churches used to sell fish in
- were treated fairly until those against Hitlers policies spoke out
- members tortured and shot when the Gestapo imprisoned them
- completely annihilated in the 1935
3. who were the SS?
- a branch of the SA.
- a military group set up in 1925 as a personal bodyguard to Hitler.
- a personal army of Hindenburg
- a tree planting company
4. by 1934 did Hitler truly have a totalitarian state?
- not quite
- yes but no
5. who were the Gestapo?
- Hitler's hygiene advisors
- the Nazi non-uniformed secret police
- branch of the SS
- a group of intelligence people for Hitler