1. who were the Gestapo?
- Hitler's hygiene advisors
- the Nazi non-uniformed secret police
- branch of the SS
- a group of intelligence people for Hitler
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. by 1934 did Hitler truly have a totalitarian state?
- not quite
- yes but no
3. what happened to the catholic church?
- they had an agreement that neither side would interfere with the other
- the Hitler youth took over all the churches
- the Nazi's bombarded all the churches with bombs
- the leading members were all shot
4. what were the concentration camps?
- secret prisons for political and undesirable prisoners
- a ghetto in the middle of a city
- a place of hitler and his collegues to hang out
5. who were the SS?
- a military group set up in 1925 as a personal bodyguard to Hitler.
- a tree planting company
- a personal army of Hindenburg
- a branch of the SA.