1. what happened to the catholic church?
- they had an agreement that neither side would interfere with the other
- the Hitler youth took over all the churches
- the Nazi's bombarded all the churches with bombs
- the leading members were all shot
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did Hitler break the catholic agreements with the nazi's?
- Hitler ordered that all the CAtholic children should join the Hitler youth
- harassed priests, schools brought into line, catholic youths clubs banned
- he shot the pope.
3. by 1934 did Hitler truly have a totalitarian state?
- yes but no
- not quite
4. what were the concentration camps?
- secret prisons for political and undesirable prisoners
- a ghetto in the middle of a city
- a place of hitler and his collegues to hang out
5. who were the Gestapo?
- the Nazi non-uniformed secret police
- a group of intelligence people for Hitler
- branch of the SS
- Hitler's hygiene advisors