1. what happened to the prodestant church?
- churches used to sell fish in
- completely annihilated in the 1935
- were treated fairly until those against Hitlers policies spoke out
- members tortured and shot when the Gestapo imprisoned them
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did Hitler break the catholic agreements with the nazi's?
- Hitler ordered that all the CAtholic children should join the Hitler youth
- harassed priests, schools brought into line, catholic youths clubs banned
- he shot the pope.
3. what happened to the catholic church?
- the leading members were all shot
- they had an agreement that neither side would interfere with the other
- the Nazi's bombarded all the churches with bombs
- the Hitler youth took over all the churches
4. by 1934 did Hitler truly have a totalitarian state?
- yes but no
- not quite
5. what happened to the law courts?
- the Gestapo left crime to fizzle out itself.
- Hitler despised the courts and ordered the SS to attack and burn all establishments.
- all judges had to swear allegiance to Hitler
- Hitler shut all the courts down