1. by 1934 did Hitler truly have a totalitarian state?
- yes but no
- not quite
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did Hitler break the catholic agreements with the nazi's?
- harassed priests, schools brought into line, catholic youths clubs banned
- he shot the pope.
- Hitler ordered that all the CAtholic children should join the Hitler youth
3. what happened to the prodestant church?
- churches used to sell fish in
- completely annihilated in the 1935
- were treated fairly until those against Hitlers policies spoke out
- members tortured and shot when the Gestapo imprisoned them
4. what were the concentration camps?
- a place of hitler and his collegues to hang out
- secret prisons for political and undesirable prisoners
- a ghetto in the middle of a city
5. what happened to the catholic church?
- the leading members were all shot
- the Hitler youth took over all the churches
- they had an agreement that neither side would interfere with the other
- the Nazi's bombarded all the churches with bombs