1. by 1934 did Hitler truly have a totalitarian state?
- yes but no
- not quite
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did Hitler break the catholic agreements with the nazi's?
- harassed priests, schools brought into line, catholic youths clubs banned
- he shot the pope.
- Hitler ordered that all the CAtholic children should join the Hitler youth
3. who were the Gestapo?
- Hitler's hygiene advisors
- a group of intelligence people for Hitler
- the Nazi non-uniformed secret police
- branch of the SS
4. what happened to the prodestant church?
- members tortured and shot when the Gestapo imprisoned them
- were treated fairly until those against Hitlers policies spoke out
- completely annihilated in the 1935
- churches used to sell fish in
5. what were the concentration camps?
- secret prisons for political and undesirable prisoners
- a ghetto in the middle of a city
- a place of hitler and his collegues to hang out