1. Hitler was supposed to spend 5 years in a prison as a result of the fire. However, he was only made to spend _ _____ instead.
- 9 Months
- 4 Months
- 2 Years
- 3 Weeks
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. After Hitler fled the Munich Putsch, he was arrested how long after?
- 2 Months
- 2 weeks
- 2 days
- He waan't
3. What happened to the Nazi Party after the Munich Putsch?
- They were banned
- They disbanded after their leader was imprisoned
- The attempted to break Hitler out of prison
- They sat and waited for Hitler to be released
4. Hitler had two people who he forced to agree to the rebellion. Their names were...
- Goebbels and Himmler
- Streseman and Rohm
- Kahr and Lossow
- Churchill and Roosvelt
5. The day after the Putsch, Hitler and the Nazis did what?
- Marched into Munich to try and take power
- Had a beer to celebrate their triumphant success
- Began to work on the elimination of the communists in Germany
- Started to begin work the "Final Solution"