1. Hitler had two people who he forced to agree to the rebellion. Their names were...
- Kahr and Lossow
- Streseman and Rohm
- Churchill and Roosvelt
- Goebbels and Himmler
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. After Hitler fled the Munich Putsch, he was arrested how long after?
- 2 Months
- 2 weeks
- 2 days
- He waan't
3. The day after the Putsch, Hitler and the Nazis did what?
- Started to begin work the "Final Solution"
- Had a beer to celebrate their triumphant success
- Marched into Munich to try and take power
- Began to work on the elimination of the communists in Germany
4. What happened to the Nazi Party after the Munich Putsch?
- They were banned
- The attempted to break Hitler out of prison
- They sat and waited for Hitler to be released
- They disbanded after their leader was imprisoned
5. When did the Munich Putsch take place?
- March 1924
- January 1924
- November 1923
- April 1922