1. Hitler was supposed to spend 5 years in a prison as a result of the fire. However, he was only made to spend _ _____ instead.
- 3 Weeks
- 9 Months
- 2 Years
- 4 Months
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. After Hitler fled the Munich Putsch, he was arrested how long after?
- 2 days
- 2 weeks
- He waan't
- 2 Months
3. When did the Munich Putsch take place?
- January 1924
- April 1922
- November 1923
- March 1924
4. What happened to the Nazi Party after the Munich Putsch?
- They were banned
- They disbanded after their leader was imprisoned
- The attempted to break Hitler out of prison
- They sat and waited for Hitler to be released
5. The day after the Putsch, Hitler and the Nazis did what?
- Marched into Munich to try and take power
- Started to begin work the "Final Solution"
- Had a beer to celebrate their triumphant success
- Began to work on the elimination of the communists in Germany