1. Why were Non-Mormons afraid of the Mormons in Nauvoo?
- They had lots of followers
- Increasing political power
- The Mormons had set up a secret group to attack them
- Joseph Smith was running for president
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did they move to Missouri?
3. In 1945, how many Mormons lived in Nauvoo?
- 11, 000
4. What happened in Kirtland which made them even more unpopular?
- Smith ran for president
- The banks collapsed
- They built a temple
- They were getting political power
5. What did the plates contain?
- Messages from God
- Directions West