1. Where did the Mormons move to in 1831?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1945, how many Mormons lived in Nauvoo?
- 11, 000
3. What happened in Kirtland which made them even more unpopular?
- They were getting political power
- They built a temple
- The banks collapsed
- Smith ran for president
4. In 1830, what were his followers called?
- Church of Latter-day Saints
5. Why were Non-Mormons afraid of the Mormons in Nauvoo?
- The Mormons had set up a secret group to attack them
- They had lots of followers
- Increasing political power
- Joseph Smith was running for president