1. In 1830 how many followers did he have?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did the Mormons move to in 1831?
3. Why did Joseph Smith get killed?
- He had set up a secret group which was going to attack them
- The Mormons had got too big
- He was going to run for president
- He was friendly with the Indians
4. What did the Mormons call non-Mormons?
5. What happened in Kirtland which made them even more unpopular?
- They were getting political power
- They built a temple
- The banks collapsed
- Smith ran for president