1. What sort of particles did Rutherford use in his experiments to expand his knowledge on the atomic model?
- Alpha Particles
- Fundamental Particles
- Subatomic Particles
- Elementary Particles
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who created the plum pudding model in 1904?
3. What particles are embedded in the nucleus of an atom?
- Neutrons and Electrons
- Protons and Neutrons
- Protons and Electrons
4. Who were Geiger and Marsden?
- They helped Rutherford with his gold experiment.
- They helped Thompson with the Plum Pudding Model.
- They assisted Dalton to learn about the model.
- They created their own model together called the Atomic Understanding.
5. What did Dalton find out....?
- There are neutrons in atoms.
- There are electrons in atoms.
- There are protons in atoms.
- There is a nucleus in atoms.