1. What did Dalton find out....?
- There is a nucleus in atoms.
- There are electrons in atoms.
- There are neutrons in atoms.
- There are protons in atoms.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why has the atomic model been expanded and scientists have expanded their knowlegde on the model?
- They had more money.
- Because they had better eyesight.
- Because they had better equipment over time.
- They had more knowlegde.
3. Who were Geiger and Marsden?
- They created their own model together called the Atomic Understanding.
- They helped Rutherford with his gold experiment.
- They assisted Dalton to learn about the model.
- They helped Thompson with the Plum Pudding Model.
4. What particles are embedded in the nucleus of an atom?
- Protons and Neutrons
- Protons and Electrons
- Neutrons and Electrons
5. Who thought electrons were surrounding the nucleus in shells?