1. What sort of particles did Rutherford use in his experiments to expand his knowledge on the atomic model?
- Elementary Particles
- Fundamental Particles
- Alpha Particles
- Subatomic Particles
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who created the plum pudding model in 1904?
3. Why has the atomic model been expanded and scientists have expanded their knowlegde on the model?
- They had more knowlegde.
- They had more money.
- Because they had better equipment over time.
- Because they had better eyesight.
4. What particles are embedded in the nucleus of an atom?
- Protons and Neutrons
- Protons and Electrons
- Neutrons and Electrons
5. Who were Geiger and Marsden?
- They helped Rutherford with his gold experiment.
- They created their own model together called the Atomic Understanding.
- They helped Thompson with the Plum Pudding Model.
- They assisted Dalton to learn about the model.