1. Who were Geiger and Marsden?
- They helped Rutherford with his gold experiment.
- They created their own model together called the Atomic Understanding.
- They helped Thompson with the Plum Pudding Model.
- They assisted Dalton to learn about the model.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why has the atomic model been expanded and scientists have expanded their knowlegde on the model?
- They had more knowlegde.
- Because they had better equipment over time.
- Because they had better eyesight.
- They had more money.
3. Who thought electrons were surrounding the nucleus in shells?
4. What particles are embedded in the nucleus of an atom?
- Protons and Neutrons
- Protons and Electrons
- Neutrons and Electrons
5. What sort of particles did Rutherford use in his experiments to expand his knowledge on the atomic model?
- Elementary Particles
- Fundamental Particles
- Alpha Particles
- Subatomic Particles