1. What particles are embedded in the nucleus of an atom?
- Protons and Neutrons
- Neutrons and Electrons
- Protons and Electrons
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were Geiger and Marsden?
- They assisted Dalton to learn about the model.
- They created their own model together called the Atomic Understanding.
- They helped Rutherford with his gold experiment.
- They helped Thompson with the Plum Pudding Model.
3. Why has the atomic model been expanded and scientists have expanded their knowlegde on the model?
- They had more money.
- Because they had better equipment over time.
- They had more knowlegde.
- Because they had better eyesight.
4. Who thought electrons were surrounding the nucleus in shells?
5. What sort of particles did Rutherford use in his experiments to expand his knowledge on the atomic model?
- Elementary Particles
- Alpha Particles
- Subatomic Particles
- Fundamental Particles