1. What sort of particles did Rutherford use in his experiments to expand his knowledge on the atomic model?
- Fundamental Particles
- Alpha Particles
- Elementary Particles
- Subatomic Particles
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who created the plum pudding model in 1904?
3. Why has the atomic model been expanded and scientists have expanded their knowlegde on the model?
- They had more knowlegde.
- They had more money.
- Because they had better equipment over time.
- Because they had better eyesight.
4. Who thought electrons were surrounding the nucleus in shells?
5. What did Dalton find out....?
- There are electrons in atoms.
- There are protons in atoms.
- There are neutrons in atoms.
- There is a nucleus in atoms.