1. Who thought electrons were surrounding the nucleus in shells?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were Geiger and Marsden?
- They helped Rutherford with his gold experiment.
- They helped Thompson with the Plum Pudding Model.
- They assisted Dalton to learn about the model.
- They created their own model together called the Atomic Understanding.
3. Who created the plum pudding model in 1904?
4. What sort of particles did Rutherford use in his experiments to expand his knowledge on the atomic model?
- Elementary Particles
- Alpha Particles
- Subatomic Particles
- Fundamental Particles
5. What did Dalton find out....?
- There are neutrons in atoms.
- There is a nucleus in atoms.
- There are electrons in atoms.
- There are protons in atoms.