1. which gland does high levels of oestrogen stimulate?
- pituitary gland
- adrenal glands
- oestrus gland
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what controls the menstrual cycle?
- your heart
- the blood
3. what does FSH also do?
- stimulates progesterone release
- inhibits progesterone release
- stimulate the ovaries to release oestrogen
- ingibit the ovaries to release oestrogen
4. what hormone stimuates the follicle to turn into the corpus luteum?
5. what hormone does the corpus luteum release
Similar Biology resources:
Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments AQA A2 Biology PART 7 of 9 TOPICS: Principals of homeostasis and negative feedback