1. what does FSH also do?
- inhibits progesterone release
- stimulate the ovaries to release oestrogen
- stimulates progesterone release
- ingibit the ovaries to release oestrogen
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does FSH do?
- inhibits the release of the follicle
- stimulates follicle development
- inhibits follicle development
- stimulates oestrogen release
3. what is the name given when the egg is released by the ovaries
- corpus luteum
4. What does a rapid increase in LH do to the ovary?
- The rupturing of the follicle and release of an egg
- The decaying of the follicle
- cause the corpus luteum to be released
5. what hormone maintains the thickness of the uterus lining?
Similar Biology resources:
Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments AQA A2 Biology PART 7 of 9 TOPICS: Principals of homeostasis and negative feedback