1. what is the name given when the egg is released by the ovaries
- corpus luteum
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what 2 hormones does Progesterone inhibit?
- LH and oestrogen
- FSH and LH
- FSH and oestrogen
3. what does the uterus do if there is no fertilisation?
- it breaks down
- it stays the same
- it builds up more
4. what does FSH do?
- inhibits the release of the follicle
- stimulates oestrogen release
- stimulates follicle development
- inhibits follicle development
5. what hormone maintains the thickness of the uterus lining?
Similar Biology resources:
Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments AQA A2 Biology PART 7 of 9 TOPICS: Principals of homeostasis and negative feedback