1. what does oestrogen stimulate?
- the uterus lining to develop
- the release of progesterone
- the release of the egg
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what hormone stimuates the follicle to turn into the corpus luteum?
3. what hormone does the corpus luteum release
4. what does the pituitary gland release at high oestrogen levels?
- FSH and LH
- more oestrogen
- Just LH
5. What does a rapid increase in LH do to the ovary?
- The rupturing of the follicle and release of an egg
- The decaying of the follicle
- cause the corpus luteum to be released
Similar Biology resources:
Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments AQA A2 Biology PART 7 of 9 TOPICS: Principals of homeostasis and negative feedback