1. what does the uterus do if there is no fertilisation?
- it builds up more
- it breaks down
- it stays the same
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what hormone maintains the thickness of the uterus lining?
3. what hormone stimuates the follicle to turn into the corpus luteum?
4. What does a rapid increase in LH do to the ovary?
- cause the corpus luteum to be released
- The rupturing of the follicle and release of an egg
- The decaying of the follicle
5. what does oestrogen stimulate?
- the uterus lining to develop
- the release of progesterone
- the release of the egg
Similar Biology resources:
Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments AQA A2 Biology PART 7 of 9 TOPICS: Principals of homeostasis and negative feedback