1. when does the menstrual cycle begin and how long does it last for
- the first day of a womans period and 30 days from then
- the last day of the womans period and 28 days from then
- the first day of a womans period and 28 days from then
- the last day of a womans period and 30 days from then
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the uterus do if there is no fertilisation?
- it builds up more
- it breaks down
- it stays the same
3. what stops the release of progesterone?
- The break down of the uterus lining
- The break down of the corpus luteum
- The decaying of the egg
- The release of oestrogen
4. what hormone maintains the thickness of the uterus lining?
5. what does the pituitary gland release at high oestrogen levels?
- FSH and LH
- Just LH
- more oestrogen
Similar Biology resources:
Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments AQA A2 Biology PART 7 of 9 TOPICS: Principals of homeostasis and negative feedback