1. what hormone maintains the thickness of the uterus lining?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does FSH also do?
- stimulate the ovaries to release oestrogen
- ingibit the ovaries to release oestrogen
- stimulates progesterone release
- inhibits progesterone release
3. what stops the release of progesterone?
- The release of oestrogen
- The break down of the corpus luteum
- The break down of the uterus lining
- The decaying of the egg
4. What does a rapid increase in LH do to the ovary?
- cause the corpus luteum to be released
- The rupturing of the follicle and release of an egg
- The decaying of the follicle
5. what is the name given when the egg is released by the ovaries
- corpus luteum