1. what does FSH do?
- inhibits the release of the follicle
- stimulates oestrogen release
- stimulates follicle development
- inhibits follicle development
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what 2 hormones does Progesterone inhibit?
- LH and oestrogen
- FSH and LH
- FSH and oestrogen
3. What does a rapid increase in LH do to the ovary?
- cause the corpus luteum to be released
- The rupturing of the follicle and release of an egg
- The decaying of the follicle
4. when does the menstrual cycle begin and how long does it last for
- the first day of a womans period and 30 days from then
- the last day of the womans period and 28 days from then
- the first day of a womans period and 28 days from then
- the last day of a womans period and 30 days from then
5. what hormone maintains the thickness of the uterus lining?
Similar Biology resources:
Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments AQA A2 Biology PART 7 of 9 TOPICS: Principals of homeostasis and negative feedback