- Created by: mm2004
- Created on: 10-09-18 20:59
1. As far as the Americans were concerned, it was a 'war against the forces of international communism itself" True or false?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the amphibious assault at Inchon do?
- Pushed the North Koreans out of Seoul and back to their side
- Attacked North Korea from sea, killing many of their troops
- Sneak attack at Pyongyang to destroy many weapons in factories
3. Why did the war end?
- An armistice was signed to separate North and South Korea and allow the return of prisoners
- South Korea had surrendered to North Korea, but the border was still kept in place
- A peace treaty was signed to end the conflict
4. Which countries was the war fought against?
- North and South Korea
- North Korea and the USA
5. What were American officials scared would happen if an armistice wasn't fashioned?
- WW3 would start, or a wider war with Russia and China
- The majority of South Korea would be bombed with nucleus missiles