- Created by: mm2004
- Created on: 10-09-18 20:59
1. The United States provided....
- 50% of the military personnel
- Less than half of the military personnel
- 90% of the military personnel
- All of the military personnel
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was Syngman Rhee anti-communist or communist?
3. When did it start and end?
- 25th June 1950-27th July 1953
- 16th March 1945- 8th May 1949
- 1st August 1953- 29th January 1955
4. As far as the Americans were concerned, it was a 'war against the forces of international communism itself" True or false?
5. Who was the weaker side?
- The Allies
- The North Koreans