- Created by: hazelnut_xix
- Created on: 30-03-18 11:56
1. What effect does alcohol have on ADH?
- No overall effect
- Suppresses the production of ADH
- Increases the production of ADH
- Damages the Pituitary Gland
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the process of water content regulation known as?
- Negative Regulation
- Negative Feedback
3. What substances can be reabsorbed back into the blood?
- Glucose, some Ions, Urea
- Glucose, some Ions, Water
- Water, Glucose, Plasma
- Urea, some Ions, Water
4. What happens when the brain detects the water content being too low?
- The Pituitary Gland releases more ADH
- The Pituitary Gland releases less ADH
- The Pituitary Gland adds more water
- The Pituitary Gland removes the water
5. What hormone controls the concentration of Urine?