1. What effect does alcohol have on ADH?
- No overall effect
- Damages the Pituitary Gland
- Suppresses the production of ADH
- Increases the production of ADH
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is used when someone has kidney failures?
- a Dialysis Machine
- Injections of Ions
3. What process occurs in the kidneys where waste substances are removed from the blood?
- Selective Reabsorption
- Selective Filtration
4. What substances can be reabsorbed back into the blood?
- Water, Glucose, Plasma
- Glucose, some Ions, Water
- Urea, some Ions, Water
- Glucose, some Ions, Urea
5. What happens when the brain detects the water content being too high?
- The Pituitary Gland removes the water
- The Pituitary Gland adds more water
- The Pituitary Gland releases less ADH
- The Pituitary Gland releases more ADH