1. What does trade abroad mean?
- Decline in economic activity
- Someone who has interest in business
- To import and export things such as raw materials.
- Increase in rate of interest
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an effect of the rise in the value of pound?
- Qualities such as leadership are shown by entrepreneurs
- Export sales rise
- UK companies buying from abroad will find prices cheaper.
- Decrease import to UK
3. What does import mean?
- What businesses sell abroad
- What businesses and customers buy from abroad
- Increase in level of economic activity
- Percentage reward to savers
4. What is an effect of the fall in the value of pound?
- Leads to increased costs if imports are of raw material used in production
- Rise in exchange rate
- Fall in export sales
- Foreign buyers give up more euro to get the same amount of pounds
5. 'how much money has to be given up of one currency to buy another currency' is the definition of...
- Exchange rates
- Interest rates
Similar Business Studies resources: