1. What does import mean?
- What businesses sell abroad
- What businesses and customers buy from abroad
- Increase in level of economic activity
- Percentage reward to savers
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an effect of the rise in the value of pound?
- Qualities such as leadership are shown by entrepreneurs
- Export sales rise
- UK companies buying from abroad will find prices cheaper.
- Decrease import to UK
3. What is an effect of the fall in the value of pound?
- Leads to increased costs if imports are of raw material used in production
- Foreign buyers give up more euro to get the same amount of pounds
- Rise in exchange rate
- Fall in export sales
4. What does trade abroad mean?
- Someone who has interest in business
- To import and export things such as raw materials.
- Decline in economic activity
- Increase in rate of interest
5. 'how much money has to be given up of one currency to buy another currency' is the definition of...
- Exchange rates
- Interest rates
Similar Business Studies resources: