1. What is an effect of the fall in the value of pound?
- Foreign buyers give up more euro to get the same amount of pounds
- Rise in exchange rate
- Leads to increased costs if imports are of raw material used in production
- Fall in export sales
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does export lead to?
- Money flowing into UK
- Money flowing out UK
- Import to UK likely to decrease
- Increase in interest rates
3. What does trade abroad mean?
- Someone who has interest in business
- Increase in rate of interest
- To import and export things such as raw materials.
- Decline in economic activity
4. What does import mean?
- What businesses and customers buy from abroad
- What businesses sell abroad
- Percentage reward to savers
- Increase in level of economic activity
5. What is an effect of the rise in the value of pound?
- UK companies buying from abroad will find prices cheaper.
- Qualities such as leadership are shown by entrepreneurs
- Export sales rise
- Decrease import to UK
Similar Business Studies resources: