1. 'how much money has to be given up of one currency to buy another currency' is the definition of...
- Exchange rates
- Interest rates
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an effect of the rise in the value of pound?
- UK companies buying from abroad will find prices cheaper.
- Qualities such as leadership are shown by entrepreneurs
- Export sales rise
- Decrease import to UK
3. What does import mean?
- Increase in level of economic activity
- What businesses and customers buy from abroad
- Percentage reward to savers
- What businesses sell abroad
4. What is an effect of the fall in the value of pound?
- Leads to increased costs if imports are of raw material used in production
- Foreign buyers give up more euro to get the same amount of pounds
- Rise in exchange rate
- Fall in export sales
5. What does export lead to?
- Money flowing into UK
- Increase in interest rates
- Money flowing out UK
- Import to UK likely to decrease
Similar Business Studies resources: