1. Which argument is Functionalist?
- Police Battalion had enemies that were Jews
- Police Battalion shot Jews because they were anti-semetic
- Police Battalion were peer pressured into shooting Jews.
- Police Battalion were allies of Hitler and agreed with his opinions about Jews
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why didn't many Jews leave?
- They had friends and families they couldn't leave behind
- They weren't allowed to leave
- They had hope
- They didn't want to leave
3. What is the definition of the Holocaust?
- The mass murder of homosexuals
- The mass murder of jews
- The mass genocide of a race, religion, sexual orientation etc
- The mass murder of black people
4. When did antisemitism occurred in Germany?
- When Hitler came into power
- When The holocaust began
- When WW1 ended
- When WW2 began
5. What examples of antisemitic prosecutions?
- The Nuremburg laws: Jews can't marry other Germans etc
- Jews were being kidnapped
- Jews were being murdered
- Jews were forced into slavery