- Created by: pgrant
- Created on: 12-05-18 21:23
1. What happened in the Ghetto's?
- Jews were beaten
- Jews were often confined in a tight place and starved
- Jews were shot
- Jews worked
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What examples of antisemitic prosecutions?
- Jews were being murdered
- The Nuremburg laws: Jews can't marry other Germans etc
- Jews were being kidnapped
- Jews were forced into slavery
3. What is the definition of the Holocaust?
- The mass murder of black people
- The mass murder of homosexuals
- The mass genocide of a race, religion, sexual orientation etc
- The mass murder of jews
4. Which argument is Functionalist?
- Police Battalion were allies of Hitler and agreed with his opinions about Jews
- Police Battalion were peer pressured into shooting Jews.
- Police Battalion shot Jews because they were anti-semetic
- Police Battalion had enemies that were Jews
5. What was Kristallnacht?
- The name of a death camp
- The equivalent of the Holocaust
- The destruction of Jewish property by the Nazi's and by citizens.
- The planning of the Holocaust