- Created by: pgrant
- Created on: 12-05-18 21:23
1. What happened in the Ghetto's?
- Jews were beaten
- Jews were often confined in a tight place and starved
- Jews were shot
- Jews worked
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What examples of antisemitic prosecutions?
- The Nuremburg laws: Jews can't marry other Germans etc
- Jews were forced into slavery
- Jews were being kidnapped
- Jews were being murdered
3. What was Kristallnacht?
- The destruction of Jewish property by the Nazi's and by citizens.
- The name of a death camp
- The equivalent of the Holocaust
- The planning of the Holocaust
4. Why didn't many Jews leave?
- They had friends and families they couldn't leave behind
- They didn't want to leave
- They weren't allowed to leave
- They had hope
5. What is the definition of the Holocaust?
- The mass murder of homosexuals
- The mass murder of jews
- The mass genocide of a race, religion, sexual orientation etc
- The mass murder of black people