- Created by: Da Thinker
- Created on: 19-11-18 14:52
1. Which these was not a factor of the development of medicine
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did War help develop medicine in WW2
- Dead bodies were examined to further evolve the understanding of anatomy
- Blown up body parts gave us insights to the organ system
- Forcing to govermnent to invest more in medicine for soldiers
- Foreign countries looting secret medical information
3. The scientist who discovered the link between bacteria and disease was...
- Louis Pastuer
- Robert Koch
- James Simpson
- Paul Enrlich
4. In 1796, what did Edward Jenner discover?
- germ theory
5. John Snow discovered that cholera was?