1. What size claims does the High Court deal with?
- Under £1000
- Between £5000 and £15000
- Over £15000
- Under £5000
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three divisions of the High Courts?
- Chancery; Queen's Bench; Family
- Queen's Bench; Family; Appeal
- Chancery; Family; Monetary
- Family; Queen's Counsel; Chancery
3. What two courts hear criminal cases?
- County; High
- Crown; High
- Magistrates'; Crown
- Magistrates'; County
4. What is a judge's role in Crown Courts?
- Decide points of law
- Decides if defendant is liable or not liable
- Decides if defendant is guilty or not guilty
- Decides defendant's sentence
5. What are the civil appeal courts?
- High; Court of Appeal (Civil Division); Supreme
- County; High; Supreme
- County; Court of Appeal (Civil Division); Supreme
- High; Court of Appeal (Criminal Division); Supreme