1. What is a judge's role in Crown Courts?
- Decide points of law
- Decides if defendant is liable or not liable
- Decides if defendant is guilty or not guilty
- Decides defendant's sentence
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the highest court in the system?
- Crown Court
- Supreme Court
- Court of Appeal
- High Court Administrative Court
3. Which two courts hear civil cases?
- High; Magistrates'
- County; High
- County; Magistrates'
- Crown; High
4. What are the three divisions of the High Courts?
- Chancery; Queen's Bench; Family
- Chancery; Family; Monetary
- Family; Queen's Counsel; Chancery
- Queen's Bench; Family; Appeal
5. What are the civil appeal courts?
- County; High; Supreme
- County; Court of Appeal (Civil Division); Supreme
- High; Court of Appeal (Civil Division); Supreme
- High; Court of Appeal (Criminal Division); Supreme