1. How many jury sit in the Crown Courts?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who hears cases in the County Courts?
- lay magistrates
- Judges, always with a jury
- Judges; extremely rare for a jury to accompany
- Juries and lay magistrates
3. What are the civil appeal courts?
- High; Court of Appeal (Civil Division); Supreme
- County; High; Supreme
- County; Court of Appeal (Civil Division); Supreme
- High; Court of Appeal (Criminal Division); Supreme
4. What size claims does the High Court deal with?
- Over £15000
- Under £1000
- Between £5000 and £15000
- Under £5000
5. What are the three divisions of the High Courts?
- Family; Queen's Counsel; Chancery
- Queen's Bench; Family; Appeal
- Chancery; Queen's Bench; Family
- Chancery; Family; Monetary