1. What is the cell wall made up of and how does it help the cell?
- Starch grains hold the cell together.
- Cell sap allows the cell to move as a whole.
- Cellulose gives the cell extra strength.
- Chlorophyll keeps gases out.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a vacoule allow a cell to do?
- It allows water in and out of the cell without bursting it.
- Prroduce a clone
- Gives more space to carry more chlorophyll.
- Replicate DNA
3. Which part of the cell controls how the cell works
- The nucleus
- The cell membrane
4. What is the function of the cell membrane?
- It controls the cell.
- It holds the cell and its contents in place.
- It helps with photosynthesis.
- It carries oxygen.
5. Why do plants need chloroplasts?
- For Photosynthesis.
- To keep the cell wall clean.
- For fertilsations.
- For respiration.
Similar Biology resources: