1. What is found in the nucleus of cells?
- Starch Grains
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which part of the cell controls how the cell works
- The nucleus
- The cell membrane
3. What does a vacoule allow a cell to do?
- Prroduce a clone
- It allows water in and out of the cell without bursting it.
- Replicate DNA
- Gives more space to carry more chlorophyll.
4. Why do plants need chloroplasts?
- To keep the cell wall clean.
- For fertilsations.
- For Photosynthesis.
- For respiration.
5. BONUS: Which process are mitochondria responsible for and what is produced from this process?
- Mitochondria are responsible for carrying messages in the form of electrical signals - this produces nerve cells.
- Mitochondria are responsible for making it easier for minerals to pass across into cells - this produces gases.
- Mitochondria are responsible for respiration - which produces energy.
- Mitochondria are responsible for fertilisation - which produces cells.
Similar Biology resources: