1. What does a vacoule allow a cell to do?
- Replicate DNA
- Prroduce a clone
- It allows water in and out of the cell without bursting it.
- Gives more space to carry more chlorophyll.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the cell membrane?
- It controls the cell.
- It carries oxygen.
- It holds the cell and its contents in place.
- It helps with photosynthesis.
3. Which part of the cell controls how the cell works
- The nucleus
- The cell membrane
4. What happens in the cytoplasm?
- DNA is made.
- Fertilisation takes place.
- This is where chemical reactions take place.
- The cytoplasm allows gases to diffuse into the cell.
5. BONUS: Which process are mitochondria responsible for and what is produced from this process?
- Mitochondria are responsible for making it easier for minerals to pass across into cells - this produces gases.
- Mitochondria are responsible for respiration - which produces energy.
- Mitochondria are responsible for carrying messages in the form of electrical signals - this produces nerve cells.
- Mitochondria are responsible for fertilisation - which produces cells.
Similar Biology resources: