1. BONUS: Which process are mitochondria responsible for and what is produced from this process?
- Mitochondria are responsible for making it easier for minerals to pass across into cells - this produces gases.
- Mitochondria are responsible for respiration - which produces energy.
- Mitochondria are responsible for carrying messages in the form of electrical signals - this produces nerve cells.
- Mitochondria are responsible for fertilisation - which produces cells.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the cell membrane?
- It holds the cell and its contents in place.
- It controls the cell.
- It carries oxygen.
- It helps with photosynthesis.
3. What does a vacoule allow a cell to do?
- It allows water in and out of the cell without bursting it.
- Gives more space to carry more chlorophyll.
- Replicate DNA
- Prroduce a clone
4. Which part of the cell controls how the cell works
- The nucleus
- The cell membrane
5. What is found in the nucleus of cells?
- Starch Grains
Similar Biology resources: