1. What was Godolphin and Marlborough's reaction?
- Got Swift involved
- Rather resign that work with Harley
- Didn't react
- Rather put St John in his position
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who interceded in the conflict reminding the Queen of national interest before personal preference?
- Arch Bishop Tenison
- Prince George
- Abigail Masham
- Sarah Churcill
3. Whose audience with the Queen triggered the crisis?
- Sarah Churchill
4. What did Anne say about Harley?
- 'Very ill opinion of the man'
- 'Very good opinion of the man'
- 'I miss his council terribly'
- 'I do not miss his council'
5. Who delivered Anne's letter about Godolphin?
- St John