1. What did Anne say about Harley?
- 'Very ill opinion of the man'
- 'I do not miss his council'
- 'Very good opinion of the man'
- 'I miss his council terribly'
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whose audience with the Queen triggered the crisis?
- Sarah Churchill
3. Who interceded in the conflict reminding the Queen of national interest before personal preference?
- Prince George
- Arch Bishop Tenison
- Sarah Churcill
- Abigail Masham
4. Who refused to continue without Godolphin and Marlborough?
- Mansell and others
- Somerset and others
- Sunderland and others
- Somers and others
5. How long after the meeting did Godolphin and Marlborough find out about it?
- 4 days
- One week
- One month