1. Which metaphor for visual attention is the E-Z reader model based on?
- Zoom lens
- Visual spotlight
- Multiple spotlights
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is incorrect about the moving window paradigm?
- When readers move their eyes, the computer will update the window
- A certain amount of characters from the centre of the p's vision are removed
- While readers are fixating on a word, their eye movements are monitored
- The computer will replace all the letters outside the predetermined window with dissimilar stimuli
3. How many letters makes up the extent of the parafovea's span?
4. In English, reading is not affected if you take away letters more than ___ characters to the right and more than ___ characters to the left.
- 14, 3
- 12, 1
- 16, 5
- 18, 7
5. What is the part of the eye where optical receptors are at their densest?