1. What is M1 in the E-Z reader model?
- Non-labile stage of saccade preparation
- Second stage of lexical processing
- Labile stage of saccade preparation
- First stage of lexical processing
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the preferred viewing position for readers?
- In the centre
- Below the centre
- Left of the centre
- Right of the centre
3. What is the function of the macula?
- Distinguishing fine details in our environment
- Providing context but not detailed information
- Detecting colour
- Detecting low level vision and fast movements
4. If there are 6 characters to the left and right of fixation, what is the window size?
5. Which metaphor for visual attention is the E-Z reader model based on?
- Zoom lens
- Visual spotlight
- Multiple spotlights