1. What is trade union?
- A group of middle/upper class people, who invest there money to companys
- A group with the same goal
- A group of working class sharing ideas
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is staple industries?
- Industry which allows Britian to take goods from different countries
- Industries that produce goods that Britian need
- An industry which determined weather Britian needs goods
3. What was the gold standard?
- Judging weather gold is worth money
- Currency is dertermined on the amount of physical gold avaliable
- The overall amount of gold
4. What is new unionism?
- A period when the working class became more vocal about their demands on wages
- An organisation which helps the poor
- A party which went on strike a lot of times, which led to many events to occur
5. What is Socail Awareness?
- People looked at how to make the poor lives better
- Not having a strong enough army or work force
- Political partys - more people be able to vote
Similar History resources: