- Created by: HannahCaviel
- Created on: 08-05-18 20:20
1. which cells secrete insulin?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do hormones cause a cell to do?
- produce a protein that effects some part of the body
- combine with other cells as part of the immune response
- secrete a fluid in response to homeostatic change
- combine with other cells to create an organ
3. what hormone is required for male sperm production?
4. what cells produce the leutinising hormone?
5. true or false: endocrine glands have ducts