- Created by: MPoole2003
- Created on: 04-08-20 14:36
1. Who became Commander in Chief of the Russian Armed forces in 1915?
- Nicholas II
- General Samsonov
- Minister of War Kerensky
- General Kornilov
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was commemorated on February 23rd 1917?
- International Womens Day
- Russo-Japanese War
- Russian Independence
- Tsar's birthday
3. The Petrograd Soviet issued Order No.1. What was this order?
- All officers had to be elected by their soldiers
- All Russians had to vote
- All Russians had to support the war
- All politicians had to support democracy
4. Approximately how many people were striking in Petrograd on February 25th 1917?
5. Who was the leader of the Duma in early 1917?