1. The problem with the boom was...
- People thought it would last forever
- People though it wouldn't last forever
- It did last forever
- It did not last forever
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. The aftermath of the war created...
- Recession and slow down of the economy
- Inflation and growth in the economy
3. When did the wall street stock market crash?
- Tuesday 29th October 1929
- Thursday 29th October 1929
- Tuesday 27th October 1927
- Thursday 27th October 1927
4. How many fridges were bought in 1929
- 1 million
- 1 billion
- 5 million
- 5 billion
5. Hoover said...
- 'We in America today are nearer to the final triumph over poverty than ever before in the history of any land. The poor house is vanishing from among us.
- 'The people today are experiencing something that no other generation has experienced, we are finally at the cusp of beating poverty, with the poor house vanishing from among us.'