1. How many Americans went to the movies each week?
- 65-95 million
- 80-100 million
- 80-100 billion
- 65-95 billion
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Galbraith believed the that the boom was caused by this and the crash was a lack of this..
3. The aftermath of the war created...
- Recession and slow down of the economy
- Inflation and growth in the economy
4. Maldwyn Jones said...
- all of the above
- '...business made huge profits,...'
- '...jobs were generally easy to find,...'
- '...standards of living rose appreciatively,...'
5. This became known as...
- 'Black Tuesday'
- 'White Thursday'
- Black Thursday'
- 'White Tuesday'