1. A transition needed to be made from... to...
- A war economy to a consumer driven economy
- A consumer driven economy to a war economy
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Life expectancy rose from and to... (1900-1930)
- 47 to 60 years
- 60 to 76 years
- 45 to 58 years
- 50 to 64 years
3. Maldwyn Jones said...
- '...standards of living rose appreciatively,...'
- '...business made huge profits,...'
- all of the above
- '...jobs were generally easy to find,...'
4. Hoover said...
- 'We in America today are nearer to the final triumph over poverty than ever before in the history of any land. The poor house is vanishing from among us.
- 'The people today are experiencing something that no other generation has experienced, we are finally at the cusp of beating poverty, with the poor house vanishing from among us.'
5. Real wages rose by...