1. when did the crisis end?
- the 28th october
- the 27th october
- the 29th october
- the 25th october
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. how long did the cuban missile crisis last?
- 13 days
- 7 days
- 12 days
- 15 days
3. how many options did kennedy have?
4. what happened on the 23rd of october 1962?
- kennedy calls on the USSR to reove the missiles on Cuba
- kennedy recives a letter from Khrushchev claiming the missiles on Cuba are purely defensive
- Kennedy recived a letter from Khrushchev saying that the soviet ships would ecnore the blockade
- ariel photographs showed that work on the cuban missile base was rapidly progressing
5. when did the bay of pigs invasion take place?
- april 1961
- april 1962
- may 1961
- may 1962