1. What were the verbs used in experiment 2?
- bumped, smashed
- bumped, crashed
- hit, smashed
- hit, crashed
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of Grant's study?
- To test the effect of noise on studying and retrieval of meaningful information
- To test how well students can study in noisy places
- To test if music helps students to recall meaningful information
- To test the effect of recalling meaningful information in silence
3. From Loftus and Palmer's study, what are the two types of information that go into an individual's memory for a complex occurence?
- Sounds and images from the event
- Information obtained directly from the event and information obtained after the event.
- Information from before the event and information from during the event
4. Which Experimental Design did Loftus and Palmer use?
- Independent Measures
- Repeated Measures
- Matched Pairs
- Single Participant
5. What Research Method did Grant use?
- Quasi Experiment
- Lab Experiment
- Field Experiment