1. What were the verbs used in experiment 2?
- bumped, smashed
- bumped, crashed
- hit, smashed
- hit, crashed
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the verbs used in experiment 1?
- hit, bumped, collided, smashed, contacted
- hit, crashed, collided, smashed, contacted
- hit, bumped, collided, touched, smashed
- hit, crashed, collided, bumped, contacted
3. Which Experimental Design did Grant use?
- Independent Measures
- Repeated Measures
- Matched Pairs
- Single Participant
4. From Loftus and Palmer's study, what are the two types of information that go into an individual's memory for a complex occurence?
- Sounds and images from the event
- Information obtained directly from the event and information obtained after the event.
- Information from before the event and information from during the event
5. What Research Method did Grant use?
- Field Experiment
- Lab Experiment
- Quasi Experiment