1. From Loftus and Palmer's study, what are the two types of information that go into an individual's memory for a complex occurence?
- Sounds and images from the event
- Information obtained directly from the event and information obtained after the event.
- Information from before the event and information from during the event
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the verbs used in experiment 1?
- hit, bumped, collided, touched, smashed
- hit, crashed, collided, bumped, contacted
- hit, bumped, collided, smashed, contacted
- hit, crashed, collided, smashed, contacted
3. What were the verbs used in experiment 2?
- bumped, smashed
- hit, smashed
- hit, crashed
- bumped, crashed
4. What Research Method did Loftus and Palmer use?
- Lab Experiment
- Field Experiment
- Quasi Experiment
5. What conclusion can be made from Grant's study into context-dependent memory?
- Students should listen to classical music when studying
- Students should study in silence as their exams are in silence
- Students should study in silence as noise is distracting
- Students should study in quiet places such as libraries