1. Which Experimental Design did Grant use?
- Single Participant
- Independent Measures
- Matched Pairs
- Repeated Measures
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the verbs used in experiment 2?
- hit, smashed
- bumped, crashed
- hit, crashed
- bumped, smashed
3. From Loftus and Palmer's study, what are the two types of information that go into an individual's memory for a complex occurence?
- Information obtained directly from the event and information obtained after the event.
- Information from before the event and information from during the event
- Sounds and images from the event
4. What were the verbs used in experiment 1?
- hit, bumped, collided, touched, smashed
- hit, bumped, collided, smashed, contacted
- hit, crashed, collided, smashed, contacted
- hit, crashed, collided, bumped, contacted
5. What was the aim of Grant's study?
- To test the effect of recalling meaningful information in silence
- To test the effect of noise on studying and retrieval of meaningful information
- To test if music helps students to recall meaningful information
- To test how well students can study in noisy places