1. What was the aim of Grant's study?
- To test the effect of noise on studying and retrieval of meaningful information
- To test how well students can study in noisy places
- To test if music helps students to recall meaningful information
- To test the effect of recalling meaningful information in silence
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What Research Method did Grant use?
- Quasi Experiment
- Lab Experiment
- Field Experiment
3. What sampling technique did Grant use?
- Opportunity Sample
- Random Sample
- Volunteer Sample
- Snowball Sample
4. What conclusion can be made from Grant's study into context-dependent memory?
- Students should study in silence as their exams are in silence
- Students should study in silence as noise is distracting
- Students should listen to classical music when studying
- Students should study in quiet places such as libraries
5. Which Experimental Design did Loftus and Palmer use?
- Matched Pairs
- Single Participant
- Independent Measures
- Repeated Measures