1. How long was the festival?
- 4 days
- 3 days
- 6 days
- 5 days
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many plays were there each day?
3. Who was a choregos?
- A famous lyre player
- A member of the chorus, the lead member
- A sponsor for a production, would be a wealthy citizen
- A famous actor who has his name inscribed on the Dionysus statue
4. What was the Parados?
- The hill the theatre was built into
- A pathway that the audience and chorus used
- A stall selling masks and food and wine
5. What did the Skene do?
- Served as a backdrop, actors could change behind it
- It was the seating area for the poorest members of the audience
- It was an emergency exit in case of a fire
- It was a temple to Dionysus
Similar Classical Civilization resources: