1. How long was the festival?
- 6 days
- 3 days
- 5 days
- 4 days
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did choregoi pay for?
- A sacred bull to be sacrificed on the Alter of Dionysus
- Salaries, costumes ,training, hire musicians
3. How was the theatre purified?
- A young heifer was killed and its blood poured
- A suckling pig was killed and its blood poured
- A slave was killed and their blood poured
4. Komos was a....
- ...opportunity for uninhibited pleasure with wine, singing and dancing
- ...a meeting before the plays were performed to discuss the festival
- ...a chance for the citizens of Athens to buy new slaves
5. How many playwrights were chosen to submit 3 tragedies each?
Similar Classical Civilization resources: