1. Purines and pyramidines polymerise into...
- plasma membrane
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What function does a plasma membrane NOT carry out?
- prevents entry of bacteria into cell
- aids in binding and adhering
- maintains homeostasis
- communicates with outside environment
3. What is the Cell Theory?
- all organisms are composed of cells and all cells come from pre-existing cells
- cell surface is limited by surface-area:volume ratio
- all organisms are composed of cells and all cells come from spontaneous generation
- most organisms are composed of cells and all cells come from spontaneous generation
4. In gram -ve bacteria, the outer layer of ______ encloses the peptidoglycan layer.
5. What is the cell wall of bacteria made of?