1. What is true of eukaryotic cells?
- membrane-enclosed nucleus, has compartments + organelles
- nuclear envelope, has compartments + organelles
- no nucleus, has compartments + organelles
- membrane-enclosed nucleus, has compartments but lacks distinct organelles
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the size of the smallest object you can see?
3. Increasing volume...
- results in a bigger cell
- decreases surface-area:volume ratio
- decreases surface-area
- increases surface-area:volume ratio
4. Purines and pyramidines polymerise into...
- plasma membrane
5. What function does a plasma membrane NOT carry out?
- prevents entry of bacteria into cell
- maintains homeostasis
- communicates with outside environment
- aids in binding and adhering