1. What function does a plasma membrane NOT carry out?
- aids in binding and adhering
- prevents entry of bacteria into cell
- communicates with outside environment
- maintains homeostasis
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the cell wall of bacteria made of?
3. What is the size of the smallest object you can see?
4. Cell surface is limited by...
- surface-area:volume ratio
- amount of resources available to cell
- contents of cell
- size of cell vacuole
5. Purines and pyramidines polymerise into...
- plasma membrane