1. What are is the main criticism of the Judiciary in terms of being personally biased?
- They have elitist backgrounds
- They all have family member in the House of Commons
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an entrenched Constitution?
- A written Constitution where rules of state are set out in a document
- An unwritten Consitution whereby rules are set out in other forms e.g Acts of Parliament
3. What is a weakness of the Judiciary being a check on Government?
- Their rulings are not enforceable for a Government to change the law
- They are all related to Government officials
4. Who appoints UK Supreme Court judges?
- An independent Commission
- The electrate
5. What is the purpose of the Government Ombudsman?
- To ensure Government procedure is carried out ethically
- To check the Government is carrying out all their committments in their manifesto