1. Who can make a complaint to the Government Ombudsman?
- All Members of Parliament
- Only Cabinet Ministers
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of constitution does the UK have?
3. What is an entrenched Constitution?
- A written Constitution where rules of state are set out in a document
- An unwritten Consitution whereby rules are set out in other forms e.g Acts of Parliament
4. What is the purpose of the Government Ombudsman?
- To ensure Government procedure is carried out ethically
- To check the Government is carrying out all their committments in their manifesto
5. Who appoints UK Supreme Court judges?
- An independent Commission
- The electrate