1. What is the purpose of the Government Ombudsman?
- To ensure Government procedure is carried out ethically
- To check the Government is carrying out all their committments in their manifesto
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of constitution does the UK have?
3. Which party bought in the 2001 Human Rights Act?
4. Who appoints UK Supreme Court judges?
- An independent Commission
- The electrate
5. What was the Human Rights Act based on?
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Mental Health Act