1. Which party bought in the 2001 Human Rights Act?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Human Rights Act based on?
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Mental Health Act
3. What is the purpose of the Government Ombudsman?
- To ensure Government procedure is carried out ethically
- To check the Government is carrying out all their committments in their manifesto
4. What is the best way the Judiciary can be a check on the Government?
- By making declarations of incompatablity
- By stating in public that they disagree with legislation through the media
5. What is a weakness of the Judiciary being a check on Government?
- Their rulings are not enforceable for a Government to change the law
- They are all related to Government officials