1. What are is the main criticism of the Judiciary in terms of being personally biased?
- They have elitist backgrounds
- They all have family member in the House of Commons
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who appoints UK Supreme Court judges?
- An independent Commission
- The electrate
3. What was the Human Rights Act based on?
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Mental Health Act
4. What is the purpose of the Government Ombudsman?
- To ensure Government procedure is carried out ethically
- To check the Government is carrying out all their committments in their manifesto
5. What is a weakness of the Judiciary being a check on Government?
- Their rulings are not enforceable for a Government to change the law
- They are all related to Government officials