1. What are is the main criticism of the Judiciary in terms of being personally biased?
- They have elitist backgrounds
- They all have family member in the House of Commons
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who can make a complaint to the Government Ombudsman?
- All Members of Parliament
- Only Cabinet Ministers
3. What is a weakness of the Judiciary being a check on Government?
- Their rulings are not enforceable for a Government to change the law
- They are all related to Government officials
4. What was the Human Rights Act based on?
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Mental Health Act
5. What kind of constitution does the UK have?