1. Who appoints UK Supreme Court judges?
- An independent Commission
- The electrate
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who can make a complaint to the Government Ombudsman?
- All Members of Parliament
- Only Cabinet Ministers
3. Which party bought in the 2001 Human Rights Act?
4. What was the Human Rights Act based on?
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Mental Health Act
5. What is the best way the Judiciary can be a check on the Government?
- By making declarations of incompatablity
- By stating in public that they disagree with legislation through the media