1. What are is the main criticism of the Judiciary in terms of being personally biased?
- They have elitist backgrounds
- They all have family member in the House of Commons
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who appoints UK Supreme Court judges?
- An independent Commission
- The electrate
3. Which two branches of Government does the PM sit in?
- The legistative and the Judiciary
- The Executive and the Legistative
- The Judiciary and the Executive
4. What is a weakness of the Judiciary being a check on Government?
- Their rulings are not enforceable for a Government to change the law
- They are all related to Government officials
5. Who can make a complaint to the Government Ombudsman?
- All Members of Parliament
- Only Cabinet Ministers