1. What was the Human Rights Act based on?
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Mental Health Act
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who can make a complaint to the Government Ombudsman?
- All Members of Parliament
- Only Cabinet Ministers
3. Which two branches of Government does the PM sit in?
- The Executive and the Legistative
- The Judiciary and the Executive
- The legistative and the Judiciary
4. What is the best way the Judiciary can be a check on the Government?
- By making declarations of incompatablity
- By stating in public that they disagree with legislation through the media
5. What is the purpose of the Government Ombudsman?
- To ensure Government procedure is carried out ethically
- To check the Government is carrying out all their committments in their manifesto