1. Which party bought in the 2001 Human Rights Act?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who can make a complaint to the Government Ombudsman?
- All Members of Parliament
- Only Cabinet Ministers
3. What was the Human Rights Act based on?
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Mental Health Act
4. Who appoints UK Supreme Court judges?
- An independent Commission
- The electrate
5. What is an entrenched Constitution?
- A written Constitution where rules of state are set out in a document
- An unwritten Consitution whereby rules are set out in other forms e.g Acts of Parliament