- Created by: Mjjollo
- Created on: 24-06-20 14:36
1. What musical styles did they incorporate to their later music?
- Indian, choral and psychedelic rock
- African, classical & rock
- Indian, classical & psychedelic rock
- Japanese, choral & psychedelic rock
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1963, The Beatles got their first No. 1 single. What was this called?
- Twist and shout
- Elanor Rigby
- Please Please me
- Here comes the sun
3. In what year did Ringo Starr join the band?
4. In what year did John Lennon and Paul McCartney meet?
5. Their early music was influenced by which rhythm and blues performer?
- Chuck Berry
- Otis Redding
- Ray Charles
- Marvin Gaye