1. What Great Power was known as protector of slavs?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What forced Russia and Serbia to back down?
- Moscow note, January 1909
- St Petersburg note, March 1909
- Moscow note, March 1909
- St Petersburg note, January 1909
3. What was the Serbian Coup 1903?
- A plot to invade Serbia
- Old Austrian king killed and replaced with pro Russian King Paul
- A plot to invade Austria
- A Russian plot to invade Serbia
4. Which country wanted to form a super slav state (Yugoslavia)?
5. What empire had Balkan states previously belonged to?