1. What did Serbia gain from the First Balkan war?
- Central and Northern Macedonia
- Coastal territory
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What empire had Balkan states previously belonged to?
3. What forced Russia and Serbia to back down?
- Moscow note, March 1909
- St Petersburg note, March 1909
- St Petersburg note, January 1909
- Moscow note, January 1909
4. Which Great Powers had interest in the Balkan states?
- Germany and Austria-Hungary
- Russia and Germany
- Russia and Austria-Hungary
- Germany and Russia
5. What did Austria initially send to Serbia?
- A threat
- A decleration of war
- An ultimatum
- An army