1. What forced Russia and Serbia to back down?
- Moscow note, March 1909
- St Petersburg note, March 1909
- St Petersburg note, January 1909
- Moscow note, January 1909
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What event sparked the 1908-09 Bosnian Crisis?
- Austria-Hungary annexation of Bosnia-Herezegovina
- Russia claiming access to the Straits
- Russia annexing Bosnia-Herzegovina
3. How many times did Hotzendorf suggest war against Serbia?
- 20+ times
- 10 times
- 20 times
- 15 times
4. Which Great Powers had interest in the Balkan states?
- Russia and Austria-Hungary
- Germany and Russia
- Germany and Austria-Hungary
- Russia and Germany
5. What treaties solved the second Balkans war?
- Treaty of Berlin
- Treaty of Bucharest and Constinatople
- Treaty of London
- Treaty of Sarajevo and Bucharest