1. What event sparked the 1908-09 Bosnian Crisis?
- Austria-Hungary annexation of Bosnia-Herezegovina
- Russia claiming access to the Straits
- Russia annexing Bosnia-Herzegovina
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Serbia gain from the First Balkan war?
- Central and Northern Macedonia
- Coastal territory
3. What did Austria initially send to Serbia?
- A decleration of war
- An ultimatum
- A threat
- An army
4. Which Great Powers had interest in the Balkan states?
- Russia and Austria-Hungary
- Russia and Germany
- Germany and Russia
- Germany and Austria-Hungary
5. Where did the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand take place?
- Bucharest, Romania
- Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Sofia, Bulgaria