1. What did Austria initially send to Serbia?
- A threat
- An ultimatum
- An army
- A decleration of war
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Balkan state turned on the others in the Second Balkan War?
3. What treaties solved the second Balkans war?
- Treaty of Bucharest and Constinatople
- Treaty of London
- Treaty of Berlin
- Treaty of Sarajevo and Bucharest
4. What did Serbia gain from the First Balkan war?
- Central and Northern Macedonia
- Coastal territory
5. Where did the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand take place?
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Bucharest, Romania
- Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Sofia, Bulgaria