1. Where did the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand take place?
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Bucharest, Romania
- Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Sofia, Bulgaria
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What treaties solved the second Balkans war?
- Treaty of Berlin
- Treaty of Sarajevo and Bucharest
- Treaty of Bucharest and Constinatople
- Treaty of London
3. What was the Serbian Coup 1903?
- A plot to invade Serbia
- A Russian plot to invade Serbia
- Old Austrian king killed and replaced with pro Russian King Paul
- A plot to invade Austria
4. What event sparked the 1908-09 Bosnian Crisis?
- Russia annexing Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Austria-Hungary annexation of Bosnia-Herezegovina
- Russia claiming access to the Straits
5. When was the Balkan League formed?
- March 1912
- May 1912
- January 1912
- May 1913