1. How many times did Hotzendorf suggest war against Serbia?
- 20+ times
- 15 times
- 10 times
- 20 times
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What forced Russia and Serbia to back down?
- St Petersburg note, March 1909
- Moscow note, January 1909
- St Petersburg note, January 1909
- Moscow note, March 1909
3. What empire had Balkan states previously belonged to?
4. What did Austria initially send to Serbia?
- A threat
- An ultimatum
- An army
- A decleration of war
5. What was the Serbian Coup 1903?
- Old Austrian king killed and replaced with pro Russian King Paul
- A Russian plot to invade Serbia
- A plot to invade Austria
- A plot to invade Serbia