1. Where did the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand take place?
- Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Bucharest, Romania
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What Great Power was known as protector of slavs?
3. What did Austria initially send to Serbia?
- An ultimatum
- An army
- A threat
- A decleration of war
4. What empire had Balkan states previously belonged to?
5. What did Serbia gain from the First Balkan war?
- Coastal territory
- Central and Northern Macedonia