1. What event sparked the 1908-09 Bosnian Crisis?
- Russia annexing Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Austria-Hungary annexation of Bosnia-Herezegovina
- Russia claiming access to the Straits
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Balkan state turned on the others in the Second Balkan War?
3. How many times did Hotzendorf suggest war against Serbia?
- 15 times
- 20+ times
- 20 times
- 10 times
4. What countries gained independence at the Treaty of Berlin 1878?
- Greece, Serbia, Montenegro and Romania
- Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania
- Greece, Bosnia, Bulgaria and Romania
- Montenegro, Serbia and Macedonia
5. Where did the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand take place?
- Bucharest, Romania
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Belgrade, Serbia