1. d'Hondt is a divisor method used in what voting system?
- Closed Regional List
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. "A mandate to carry out their..."
- Manifest Destiny
3. The Queens speech at Parliament opening is written by who?
- Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Prince Philip
- Prime Minister
- The Queen
4. The Constitutional Reform Act was passed in what year?
5. If Cameron wants boundary changes, then Clegg wants...
- a referendum on it.
- more Lib Dems in cabinet
- a reform of the House of Lords
- to abandon the coalition
Similar Government & Politics resources: