1. Margaret Thatcher brought an end to what kind of politics?
- Two-Party Politics
- Consensus Politics
- Adversary Politics
- Democratic Politics
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. "A mandate to carry out their..."
- Manifest Destiny
3. How many seats give you an absolute majority in Parliament?
4. In 1979 a vote of no confidence was called by which Conservative Party Leader?
- Margaret Thatcher
- James Callaghan
- John Major
- Michael Heseltine
5. The Constitutional Reform Act was passed in what year?
Similar Government & Politics resources: