1. the tide levels has been rising how much per century?
- 60 cm
- 5 m
- 1 m
- 25 cm
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Thames estuary has a long istory of what?
3. In what year was the Thames Barrage built?
4. Thames gateway allows what?
- more development on estuaryh shore
- people to swim in the Thames
- more shops to bebhilt riverside
5. Which of these is NOT a process of Tidal Surges?
- 'hump' of water speeds up in movement
- trough of low pressure moves across atlantic
- sea beneath pressure rises above norm
- 'hump' of water moves eastward