- Created by: TheGirlWhoLived
- Created on: 15-05-15 09:33
1. Which of these is NOT a reason for the rising tide levels?
- more storms
- London settled on clay bed
- Increased flooding
- higher mean sea level
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a process of Tidal Surges?
- 'hump' of water speeds up in movement
- trough of low pressure moves across atlantic
- sea beneath pressure rises above norm
- 'hump' of water moves eastward
3. Thames estuary has a long istory of what?
4. In what year was the Thames Barrage built?
5. Thames gateway allows what?
- people to swim in the Thames
- more shops to bebhilt riverside
- more development on estuaryh shore