1. In what year was the Thames Barrage built?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. the tide levels has been rising how much per century?
- 60 cm
- 5 m
- 1 m
- 25 cm
3. Thames gateway allows what?
- more development on estuaryh shore
- more shops to bebhilt riverside
- people to swim in the Thames
4. Which of these is NOT a reason for the rising tide levels?
- London settled on clay bed
- higher mean sea level
- Increased flooding
- more storms
5. Which of these is NOT a process of Tidal Surges?
- 'hump' of water speeds up in movement
- trough of low pressure moves across atlantic
- sea beneath pressure rises above norm
- 'hump' of water moves eastward