1. What is Ergonomics?
- The stufy of the human body anf the movement of each part of the body
- The study of the efficiency of people in their working environment
- Factors concerned with the physical limitations of people
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are patents used to protect?
- New inventions
- The discovery of new materials
- Mass production of a product
3. What is the working triangle?
- A design that uses a specific type of material
- this term is used to describe the range of movement needed for a particular task
- A design that aims to be suitable for everybody
- A design that is aimed at a specific group
4. What is planned obsolescence?
- Products that have been made to have a short life
- Products that have been made colourful
- Products that have been made to have a long life
- Products that have been made to be iconic
5. What makes a design iconic?
- It must be innovative
- It must be very expensive
- It must be colourful
- It must be traditional