1. What is a carbon footprint?
- All the green house gases that are produced in a year
- The amount of carbon dioxide produced by any human activity
- The amount of carbon dioxide used in process
- The amount of carbon produced by mining coal
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is planned obsolescence?
- Products that have been made colourful
- Products that have been made to have a short life
- Products that have been made to be iconic
- Products that have been made to have a long life
3. What is Anthropemetrics?
- The study of the human body and the movement of each part of the body
- The study of efficiency of people in their working environment
- the factors that are concerned with the physical limitations of people
4. What makes a design iconic?
- It must be very expensive
- It must be innovative
- It must be traditional
- It must be colourful
5. What is the working triangle?
- A design that is aimed at a specific group
- A design that aims to be suitable for everybody
- this term is used to describe the range of movement needed for a particular task
- A design that uses a specific type of material