1. What are patents used to protect?
- New inventions
- The discovery of new materials
- Mass production of a product
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a carbon footprint?
- The amount of carbon dioxide produced by any human activity
- The amount of carbon produced by mining coal
- The amount of carbon dioxide used in process
- All the green house gases that are produced in a year
3. What is the working triangle?
- A design that is aimed at a specific group
- A design that aims to be suitable for everybody
- this term is used to describe the range of movement needed for a particular task
- A design that uses a specific type of material
4. What is planned obsolescence?
- Products that have been made to have a short life
- Products that have been made to have a long life
- Products that have been made to be iconic
- Products that have been made colourful
5. What was Art Deco influenced by?
- Wave movement