1. What is a carbon footprint?
- The amount of carbon dioxide produced by any human activity
- The amount of carbon dioxide used in process
- All the green house gases that are produced in a year
- The amount of carbon produced by mining coal
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are patents used to protect?
- Mass production of a product
- New inventions
- The discovery of new materials
3. Why are non-renewable materials finite?
- They will eventually run out and cant be replaced
- They will eventually run out but we can replace them
- We are constantly renewing the resources
- The resources will never run out
4. What is Ergonomics?
- Factors concerned with the physical limitations of people
- The study of the efficiency of people in their working environment
- The stufy of the human body anf the movement of each part of the body
5. What was Art Deco influenced by?
- Wave movement