1. What is the working triangle?
- A design that uses a specific type of material
- this term is used to describe the range of movement needed for a particular task
- A design that aims to be suitable for everybody
- A design that is aimed at a specific group
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Anthropemetrics?
- the factors that are concerned with the physical limitations of people
- The study of the human body and the movement of each part of the body
- The study of efficiency of people in their working environment
3. What was Art Deco influenced by?
- Wave movement
4. What is planned obsolescence?
- Products that have been made to be iconic
- Products that have been made to have a short life
- Products that have been made to have a long life
- Products that have been made colourful
5. What are patents used to protect?
- New inventions
- The discovery of new materials
- Mass production of a product