1. What is a carbon footprint?
- The amount of carbon produced by mining coal
- The amount of carbon dioxide produced by any human activity
- All the green house gases that are produced in a year
- The amount of carbon dioxide used in process
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the working triangle?
- A design that uses a specific type of material
- this term is used to describe the range of movement needed for a particular task
- A design that aims to be suitable for everybody
- A design that is aimed at a specific group
3. Why are non-renewable materials finite?
- The resources will never run out
- They will eventually run out but we can replace them
- They will eventually run out and cant be replaced
- We are constantly renewing the resources
4. What makes a design iconic?
- It must be very expensive
- It must be colourful
- It must be innovative
- It must be traditional
5. What is Ergonomics?
- The study of the efficiency of people in their working environment
- Factors concerned with the physical limitations of people
- The stufy of the human body anf the movement of each part of the body