1. What are the observations for the sulphate reaction?
- Barium sulphate precipitate in a blue solution
- Barium sulphate precipitate in a colourless solution
- Fizzes as co2 gas given off
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the observations After adding silver nitrate to a solution containing halide ions?
- Iodine - yellow precipitate chloride- White precipitate bromine- cream precipitate
- All yellow precipitate
- All white preciptate
- Iodine- White precipitate chlorine- yellow preciptate bromine- cream
3. What do u add to a solution to test for carbonate ions?
- Silver nitrate
- Sodium hydroxide
- Dilute acid
- Barium nitrate
4. How can you tell if you have a ammonium ion in the solution?
- A recently lit splint will re light when held in the test tube
- Hold red litmus paper in the test tube and it goes blue
- Hold damp red litmus paper in test tube and it turns blue
- Hold blue red litmus paper in the test tube and it goes red
5. What do u add to dissolve the bromine preciptate?
- Concentrated ammonia
- Dilute ammonia
- Excess silver nitare
- Excess barium nitrate