1. What do you add to a solution to test for sulphate ions?
- Barium nitrate
- Silver nitrate
- Barium sulphate
- Silver sulphate
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the observations for the sulphate reaction?
- Barium sulphate precipitate in a blue solution
- Barium sulphate precipitate in a colourless solution
- Fizzes as co2 gas given off
3. What are the obersavations of the testing for chloride reaction and why does this happen?
- Fizzes because co2 gas is given off
- Fizzes because oxygen is given off
- Catches fire
4. What do u add to dissolve the bromine preciptate?
- Concentrated ammonia
- Excess barium nitrate
- Dilute ammonia
- Excess silver nitare
5. What is the first thing you add to test for a halide ion ?
- Add silver nitrate
- Add chlorine
- Add sodium hyroxide
- Add concentrated ammonia