1. What is height in plane?
- Something appearing to be higher because it is further.
- lighting affecting how we see an object
- The brain interpreting light waves to see further places.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of top-down processing?
- Things we percieve differently.
- Things we percieve the same.
- something appearing to be higher because it is further away.
3. How many college students were there?
4. What is depth perception?
- The ability of our eyes and brain to add a 3rd dimension to everything we see.
- An object that is seen small because it is further away.
- When everything is percieved the same.
5. what is the definition of Gender bias?
- When only one sex gender is used.
- when both male and female is used.
Similar Psychology resources: