1. What is depth perception?
- The ability of our eyes and brain to add a 3rd dimension to everything we see.
- An object that is seen small because it is further away.
- When everything is percieved the same.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Ambiguous figure?
- An image that is seen in one way only.
- An image that is seen in lots of different ways.
- Seeing something that is not there.
3. What is shape constancy?
- The brain interpreting light waves to see shapes.
- Our ability to understand that objects remain the same, even when viewed from a variety of angles.
- Things we percieve differently
4. What is superimposition?
- When a object is percieved to be closer.
- Object percieved to be smaller because it is further away.
- When our mind plays tricks on us.
5. The core study is gender biased?
Similar Psychology resources: