1. What is height in plane?
- The brain interpreting light waves to see further places.
- Something appearing to be higher because it is further.
- lighting affecting how we see an object
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the core theory of perception?
- The nativist theory
- The constructivist theory.
- The constructivist core study.
3. The core study is gender biased?
4. What is a linear perspective?
- Something becoming thinner but we know it has not.
- Lines appearing smaller because they are further away.
- How we see based on our past experiences.
5. What is the definition of top-down processing?
- something appearing to be higher because it is further away.
- Things we percieve differently.
- Things we percieve the same.
Similar Psychology resources: