1. What is shape constancy?
- Our ability to understand that objects remain the same, even when viewed from a variety of angles.
- Things we percieve differently
- The brain interpreting light waves to see shapes.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is height in plane?
- Something appearing to be higher because it is further.
- lighting affecting how we see an object
- The brain interpreting light waves to see further places.
3. How many college students were there?
4. what is the definition of Gender bias?
- When only one sex gender is used.
- when both male and female is used.
5. What is a Ambiguous figure?
- An image that is seen in lots of different ways.
- Seeing something that is not there.
- An image that is seen in one way only.
Similar Psychology resources: