1. What is shape constancy?
- The brain interpreting light waves to see shapes.
- Our ability to understand that objects remain the same, even when viewed from a variety of angles.
- Things we percieve differently
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the definiton of senastion?
- When everyone percieves the same.
- When everyone percieves differently.
- When everyone has the same texture.
3. The core study is gender biased?
4. What is a Ambiguous figure?
- An image that is seen in one way only.
- An image that is seen in lots of different ways.
- Seeing something that is not there.
5. How many college students were there?
Similar Psychology resources: