1. What is shape constancy?
- The brain interpreting light waves to see shapes.
- Our ability to understand that objects remain the same, even when viewed from a variety of angles.
- Things we percieve differently
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is depth perception?
- The ability of our eyes and brain to add a 3rd dimension to everything we see.
- An object that is seen small because it is further away.
- When everything is percieved the same.
3. What is the core theory of perception?
- The nativist theory
- The constructivist theory.
- The constructivist core study.
4. Which is the definiton of senastion?
- When everyone percieves the same.
- When everyone percieves differently.
- When everyone has the same texture.
5. what is the definition of Gender bias?
- When only one sex gender is used.
- when both male and female is used.
Similar Psychology resources: