1. What is a Ambiguous figure?
- An image that is seen in lots of different ways.
- Seeing something that is not there.
- An image that is seen in one way only.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the definiton of senastion?
- When everyone percieves the same.
- When everyone percieves differently.
- When everyone has the same texture.
3. What is the definition of top-down processing?
- something appearing to be higher because it is further away.
- Things we percieve differently.
- Things we percieve the same.
4. What is a linear perspective?
- Lines appearing smaller because they are further away.
- How we see based on our past experiences.
- Something becoming thinner but we know it has not.
5. What is the core theory of perception?
- The constructivist theory.
- The constructivist core study.
- The nativist theory
Similar Psychology resources: