1. What is a linear perspective?
- Something becoming thinner but we know it has not.
- Lines appearing smaller because they are further away.
- How we see based on our past experiences.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the core theory of perception?
- The nativist theory
- The constructivist theory.
- The constructivist core study.
3. What is depth perception?
- When everything is percieved the same.
- The ability of our eyes and brain to add a 3rd dimension to everything we see.
- An object that is seen small because it is further away.
4. What is superimposition?
- When a object is percieved to be closer.
- Object percieved to be smaller because it is further away.
- When our mind plays tricks on us.
5. How many college students were there?
Similar Psychology resources: