1. The core study is gender biased?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of top-down processing?
- something appearing to be higher because it is further away.
- Things we percieve differently.
- Things we percieve the same.
3. What is a Ambiguous figure?
- An image that is seen in lots of different ways.
- Seeing something that is not there.
- An image that is seen in one way only.
4. what is the definition of Gender bias?
- When only one sex gender is used.
- when both male and female is used.
5. What is the core theory of perception?
- The constructivist theory.
- The constructivist core study.
- The nativist theory
Similar Psychology resources: