1. What is superimposition?
- When a object is percieved to be closer.
- Object percieved to be smaller because it is further away.
- When our mind plays tricks on us.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the core theory of perception?
- The nativist theory
- The constructivist theory.
- The constructivist core study.
3. What is a Ambiguous figure?
- An image that is seen in lots of different ways.
- Seeing something that is not there.
- An image that is seen in one way only.
4. The core study is gender biased?
5. What is the definition of top-down processing?
- Things we percieve differently.
- Things we percieve the same.
- something appearing to be higher because it is further away.
Similar Psychology resources: