1. Which sentence contains an ablative absolute?
- portati sunt
- morturi te salutamus
- omnibus tacentibus, libertus nomina recitavit
- magnus strepitus a me auditur
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a present participle change its endings like?
3. When must the action of an ablative absolute happen when a present participle is used?
- after the rest of the sentence
- during a different sentence
- the same time as the rest of the sentence
- before the rest of the sentence
4. What are two examples of a perfect passive?
- portatus eram, portabamini
- portatus est, portor
- portati sunt, portatus sum
- portati sumus, portabaris
5. How is "conor" translated?
- I try
- I tried
- I will try
- I have tried
Similar Latin resources: