1. What does a present participle change its endings like?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are two examples of a perfect passive?
- portatus eram, portabamini
- portati sunt, portatus sum
- portati sumus, portabaris
- portatus est, portor
3. How are future participles translated?
- about to
4. When must the action of an ablative absolute happen when a present participle is used?
- during a different sentence
- the same time as the rest of the sentence
- after the rest of the sentence
- before the rest of the sentence
5. "proficiscor" is a ...
- future participle
- ablative absolute
- deponent verb
- present passive participle
Similar Latin resources: