1. When must the action of an ablative absolute happen when a present participle is used?
- during a different sentence
- the same time as the rest of the sentence
- after the rest of the sentence
- before the rest of the sentence
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are two examples of a perfect passive?
- portati sunt, portatus sum
- portatus eram, portabamini
- portatus est, portor
- portati sumus, portabaris
3. Which sentence contains an ablative absolute?
- omnibus tacentibus, libertus nomina recitavit
- morturi te salutamus
- magnus strepitus a me auditur
- portati sunt
4. "proficiscor" is a ...
- future participle
- deponent verb
- present passive participle
- ablative absolute
5. How are future participles translated?
- about to
Similar Latin resources: