1. Who argued that Paley's analogy is poor?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Aquinas' Third Way argue?
- There must be an uncaused first cause of everything
- Things are moving from potentiality to actuality and there must be a first mover
- There must be a necessary being which brought all other beings into existence
- Natural bodies are directed towards and end by an intelligent being
3. How can we see that God cares for us?
- Through Divine Law
- The care in creation
- How the world has a purpose
4. Does Hume think that there is an intelligent worldmaker?
5. What comparison demonstrates a sustaining efficient cause?