1. What does the TB bacteria attack to cause symptoms?
- the heart valves
- lung capillaries
- the alveoli
- brain tissue
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is HIV/AIDS transmitted?
- touching someone who is infected
- sharing infected bodily fluids
- eating contaminated food
- it cannot be transmitted human to human
3. Why do secondary infections occur in HIV/AIDS?
- reduced hormonal secretion
- reduced T helper cell numbers
- reduced T killer cell numbers
- increased T killer cell numbers
4. What is HIV/AIDS caused by?
5. How does TB bacteria survive in the lungs?
- waxy outer layer protects them from enzymes
- flagella protect them from enzymes
- enzymes kill immune cells
- hide inside the macrophages