1. What can prevent TB infection?
- not eating beef
- daily tablets
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does TB bacteria survive in the lungs?
- flagella protect them from enzymes
- enzymes kill immune cells
- waxy outer layer protects them from enzymes
- hide inside the macrophages
3. Which option is NOT effective in reducing the prevalence of HIV/AIDS?
- not sharing needles
- education programmes
- staying hydrated
- use of condoms and same sexual partner
4. What does the TB bacteria attack to cause symptoms?
- the alveoli
- brain tissue
- the heart valves
- lung capillaries
5. How is HIV/AIDS transmitted?
- touching someone who is infected
- sharing infected bodily fluids
- eating contaminated food
- it cannot be transmitted human to human