1. What can prevent TB infection?
- not eating beef
- daily tablets
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which are the correct symptoms of TB?
- coughing and sneezing, nose bleeds, fever and loss of appetite
- coughing up blood, night sweats, fever, loss of appetite and weight loss
- coughing up blood, night sweats, depression and weight loss
- coughing and sneezing, diarrhea, increased appetite and weight gain
3. What is the treatment of HIV/AIDS?
- anti retroviral drugs
4. Which option is NOT effective in reducing the prevalence of HIV/AIDS?
- use of condoms and same sexual partner
- not sharing needles
- staying hydrated
- education programmes
5. Where does TB affect?
- respiratory system
- circulatory System