1. What causes TB?
- bacteria spread through eating cows
- a virus carried in a mosquito
- bacteria from infected milk or droplet infection
- parasitic infection
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which option is NOT effective in reducing the prevalence of HIV/AIDS?
- not sharing needles
- staying hydrated
- use of condoms and same sexual partner
- education programmes
3. What are common treatment options for TB?
- detected by MRI and use antibiotics
- detected using by x-ray and use antibiotics
- detected by x-ray and surgically remove bacteria
- detect using CT scan and use antibiotics
4. How does TB bacteria survive in the lungs?
- hide inside the macrophages
- flagella protect them from enzymes
- waxy outer layer protects them from enzymes
- enzymes kill immune cells
5. What does the TB bacteria attack to cause symptoms?
- the alveoli
- lung capillaries
- brain tissue
- the heart valves