1. In Bulls & Wells (2002), what % of applause was synchronised with speech suggesting Atkinson overestimates synchrony?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does delivery affect applause according to Atkinson?
- Delivery increases the chance of a rhetorical device receiving applause
- Delivery indicates whether or not a rhetorical device is to be taken as an applause invitation
3. Was uninvited applause described by Atkinson?
4. In a study of audience participation by Bull (2003), what were there correlations between?
- Direct responses and ambiguous questions
- CC questions and ambiguity
- CC questions and equivocation
- Equivocation and direct responses
5. In Bull et al (1996s) analysis of face threats in political interviews, to CC questions what was the modal response?
- Ambiguous response
- Direct response