1. In a study of audience participation by Bull (2003), what were there correlations between?
- Direct responses and ambiguous questions
- CC questions and ambiguity
- CC questions and equivocation
- Equivocation and direct responses
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. In a study of audience participation by Bull (2003), what did interviewers do significantly more?
- CC questions
- Answered voter questions
- Gave ambiguous responses
3. Which of these characterises non-interrogative syntax?
- Yes/no/polar, alternative/disjunctive, indirect
- Declarative, moodless, indirect
- Yes/no/polar, alternative/disjunctive, wh-/interrogative word
- Moodless, indirect, Yes/no/polar
4. In Bulls & Wells (2002), what % of applause was synchronised with speech suggesting Atkinson overestimates synchrony?
5. Was uninvited applause described by Atkinson?