1. In Bulls & Wells (2002), what % of applause was synchronised with speech suggesting Atkinson overestimates synchrony?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does delivery affect applause according to Bulls & Wells?
- Delivery indicates whether or not a rhetorical device is to be taken as an applause invitation
- Delivery increases the chance of a rhetorical device receiving applause
3. In Bull et al (1996s) analysis of face threats in political interviews, to CC questions what was the modal response?
- Direct response
- Ambiguous response
4. Which of these characterises non-interrogative syntax?
- Declarative, moodless, indirect
- Moodless, indirect, Yes/no/polar
- Yes/no/polar, alternative/disjunctive, wh-/interrogative word
- Yes/no/polar, alternative/disjunctive, indirect
5. In Bulls & Wells (2002), what % of applause was uninvited due to direct response to speech content or misreading of rhetorical devices?