1. Which of these is NOT a dimension of equivocation?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which female accent was rated the highest in Smith & Workman (2008)?
3. Which theory is communication accomodation theory based on?
- Simulation theory
- Speech accomodation theory
- Communicative theory of equivocation
- Theory theory
- Communicative conflict theory
4. If a welsh persons reasons for studying welsh were attacked by an english speaker and they increase their welsh accent, what is this an example of?
- Optimal convergence
- Optimal divergence
5. Which of these is characteristic of a turn-yielding cue?
- Rise/fall pitch at end of clause
- Listener responses
- Hand gesture
- Informal conversation