1. What is used to measure effects of emotional valence and arousal longitudinally?
- International affective pictures
- Implicit associations task
- Emotional stroop task
- Subliminal priming
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Automatic encoding of emotion...?
- Only impacts LTM
- Facilitates consolidation
- Impacts STM
- Facilitates retrieval
3. In a study using identical twins and combat trauma experience...?
- The large hippocampus twin with combat experience was most likely to develop PTSD
- The small hippocampus twin with combat experience was most likely to develop PTSD
- Both twins with large hippocampi will develop PTSD
- Both twins with small hippocampi will develop PTSD
4. What pattern of results is predicted by the Yerkes Dodson Law?
- Best efficiency of memory at low levels of stress with a gradual decline for mid and high levels
- Worst efficiency of memory for low and high levels of stress. Increased efficiency for mid level
- Worst efficiency of memory for low and medium stress with a peak efficiency for high
- Best efficiency of memory for low and high levels of stress. Worst efficiency for mid level
5. What is a long-term stress hormone released from the adrenal gland?