1. Which of these was NOT shown when exposing rats to long term stress hormones?
- Increased spatial navigation
- Hippocampal atrophy after long periods
- Reduced hippocampal firing
- Impaired memory performance
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an issue with explicit mood manipulation techniques?
- Pps may actively select mood congruent information from memory
- Pps may conceal their true emotions
- Pps may not understand the task and
- Pps may make a concious effort to resist mood manipulation
3. What is an example of state dependent retrieval?
- People being able to recall drunk memories easily
- People being able to recall drunk memories only when they are drunk
- People being unable to recall drunk memories unless prompted
- People developing an unconcious aversion to alcohol after experiencing aversive events whilst drinking
4. Do semantically similar items show strong excitatory links in memory representation?
5. Stimulus of the amygdala AFTER encoding...
- Is correlated with emotional understanding and TOM
- Decreases activation in other emotion areas
- Facilitates hippocampus consolidation
- Increases empathy