1. Which is long lasting and so is resistant to extinction?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How to measure the startle reflex?
- Motor evoked potentials (MEP)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electric response potentials (ERP)
3. What is the main argument of the perception fluency/attribution model?
- Mere exposure effects ONLY occur in the presence of operant conditioning
- Mere exposure effects ONLY occur in the presence of classical conditioning
- Mere exposure stimuli effects are stronger when they are not aware of the pre-exposed stimuli
- Mere exposure stimuli effects are weakest when they are not aware of the pre-exposed stimuli
4. Which double disassociated areas carry out autonomic and evaluative conditioning?
- ACC (autonomic) and vMPFC (evaluative)
- ACC (evaluative) and vMPFC (autonomic)
- Amygdala (autonomic) and hippocampus (evaluative)
- Amygdala (evaluative) and hippocampus (autonomic)
5. When people are aroused and their pupils dilate...
- Pupil dilation is only observed in young adults
- There can be learning of the emotional state of other people by monitering their pupil dilation/constriction
- Pupil dilation only occurs in close relationships
- Pupil dilation is an autonomic response and confers no social info