1. What is a secondary reinforcer?
- Subtle emotional reactions created by past associations
- Direct emotional stimuli, responses to which are not learned
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is transient and so exhibits extinction in conditioning?
3. How to measure the startle reflex?
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electric response potentials (ERP)
- Motor evoked potentials (MEP)
4. When a face (CS+) is paired with an aversive stimulus e.g loud noise...
- There is no change in cortical activity when viewing a CS+ face
- The processing of the face associated with the aversive stimulus (CS+) is reduced in visual cortex
- FFA becomes more active when viewing the CS+ face over a CS baseline face
- Only the insula can be affected by such face conditioning
5. Which muscle is associated with negative emotions?
- Eye folds