1. What does a phobia result from?
- Instructional learning not moderated by experience
- Instructional learning moderated by experience
- Operant conditioning not moderated by experience
- Operant conditioning moderated by experience
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When a face (CS+) is paired with an aversive stimulus e.g loud noise...
- FFA becomes more active when viewing the CS+ face over a CS baseline face
- The processing of the face associated with the aversive stimulus (CS+) is reduced in visual cortex
- Only the insula can be affected by such face conditioning
- There is no change in cortical activity when viewing a CS+ face
3. Define evaluative conditioning?
- A concious preference, a stimulus is liked/disliked more or less
- Bodily responses, arousal, rapid heart rate, sweating
4. How to measure the startle reflex?
- Motor evoked potentials (MEP)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electric response potentials (ERP)
5. What is the main argument of the perception fluency/attribution model?
- Mere exposure effects ONLY occur in the presence of operant conditioning
- Mere exposure stimuli effects are stronger when they are not aware of the pre-exposed stimuli
- Mere exposure stimuli effects are weakest when they are not aware of the pre-exposed stimuli
- Mere exposure effects ONLY occur in the presence of classical conditioning