1. Define evaluative conditioning?
- A concious preference, a stimulus is liked/disliked more or less
- Bodily responses, arousal, rapid heart rate, sweating
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which brain structure and neurotransmitter are involved in the experience of reward?
- Temporal lobe and epinephrine
- Striatum and dopamine
- Superior colliculus and cortisol
- Cerebellum and oxycontin
3. Which is long lasting and so is resistant to extinction?
4. Which is the most long lasting type of reinforcement?
- Variable ratio
- Frequent reward
- Rewards at set intervals
- No reward
5. How is operant/instrumental conditioning different from classical conditioning?
- The association between outcome and evaluation
- Superadditivity in stimulus response
- The association between two stimuli
- The association between a response and a particular icon