1. Define autonomic conditioning?
- Bodily responses, arousal, rapid heart rate, sweating
- A concious preference, a stimulus is liked/disliked more or less
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is operant/instrumental conditioning different from classical conditioning?
- The association between two stimuli
- The association between a response and a particular icon
- The association between outcome and evaluation
- Superadditivity in stimulus response
3. When a face (CS+) is paired with an aversive stimulus e.g loud noise...
- The processing of the face associated with the aversive stimulus (CS+) is reduced in visual cortex
- FFA becomes more active when viewing the CS+ face over a CS baseline face
- There is no change in cortical activity when viewing a CS+ face
- Only the insula can be affected by such face conditioning
4. Which is the most long lasting type of reinforcement?
- Rewards at set intervals
- No reward
- Variable ratio
- Frequent reward
5. What encodes the emotional valence of images?
- Left OFC
- Right OFC
- Right amygdala
- Left amygdala