1. How is operant/instrumental conditioning different from classical conditioning?
- The association between outcome and evaluation
- The association between two stimuli
- The association between a response and a particular icon
- Superadditivity in stimulus response
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How to measure the startle reflex?
- Motor evoked potentials (MEP)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electric response potentials (ERP)
3. Which is transient and so exhibits extinction in conditioning?
4. Define evaluative conditioning?
- A concious preference, a stimulus is liked/disliked more or less
- Bodily responses, arousal, rapid heart rate, sweating
5. What is a secondary reinforcer?
- Subtle emotional reactions created by past associations
- Direct emotional stimuli, responses to which are not learned