1. What is a boundary condition?
- Emotion affects neither stimulus onset nor complex processes of perception and search
- Emotion does not affect stimulus onset, but does affect more complex processes of perception and search
- Emotion affects both stimulus onset and complex processes of perception and search
- None of the above
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is/are the main area(s) in the attention-orienting system?
- Temporo-parietal junction
- Temporo-parietal junctionn and ventral frontal cortex
- Ventral frontal cortex
3. What is the rationale behind a priming experiment??
- A briefly presented stimulus which is unable to be reported facilitates the report of an identical/semantically related stimulus
- When stimulus are presented in sequence to the same location, a second target is not always detected;
- Negative words should ALWAYS be unconciously processed first
- Positive words should ALWAYS be unconciously processed first
4. In Anderson & Phelps (2001), what was the main finding for the control participants?
- Reduced attentional blink effects when target 2 is emotional
- No difference between emotional and neutral stimuli
5. Through which stimuli can you test the effects of emotion on contrast sensitivity?
- Emotional stroop
- Rorschach inkblot test
- Gabor patches
- Attentional Blink