1. In monitering current states, what is "current plan failed so consider a new one"?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In monitering current states, what is "self preservation threatened, moniter for threat"?
3. Which of these is not a key aspect of emotion?
- Physiological components e.g body states
- Overt expressions of emotion e.g smiles, frown, grief to communicate with others
- Covert expressions of emotion such as galvanic skin response and zygomaticus reflex
- Cognitive components of concious experience (and unconcious)
4. How does electromyography work (EMG) work?
- Discriminates positive (zygomaticus muscle response) and negative (corrugator muscle response) emotions
- Discriminates positive (corrugator muscle response) and negative (zygomaticus muscle response) emotions
5. Who proposed the 6 basic emotions?