1. What percentage of children believed they were the cause of their parents anger?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of children believed they were the cause of their parents happiness?
3. The 5 components of self esteem were developed by...
4. Relational self worth can be described as
- All of the above
- How self worth is evaluated in relation to others
- How self worth is evaluated in differing contexts
- How self worth varies in relation to age
5. At what age will a child give a realistic, emotional description?