1. At what age can children become aware of gender discrimination?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At 3rd grade, what percentage of children are likely to understand the concept of duality?
3. Solitary play is NOT linked to
- High self esteem
4. At what age will a child begin to distinguish between real and ideal self?
5. Killen and Stangor (2001) showed that...
- Transitions between schools may affect self esteem
- None of the above
- Children can be aware of the exclusion of a character based on gender
- Some contexts affect relational self worth more than others