1. Rubin et al. showed that...
- Solitary play was unstable over time
- A child who partook in solitary play at 5y showed the same pattern at 10y
- A child who partook in solitary play at 5y did not partake in solitary play at 10y
- None of the above
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Relational self worth can be described as
- How self worth varies in relation to age
- How self worth is evaluated in differing contexts
- How self worth is evaluated in relation to others
- All of the above
3. Maccoby (1998) and Killen (2007) both concluded that...
- Boys spent more time in same-sex play than girls
- It is common for children to exclude a playmate based on gender alone
- Females spend more time in pretend play than males
- Boys were more likely to notice gender discrimination in a playground context
4. At what age is a child likely to give an overly-positive self description?
5. What percentage of children believed they were the cause of their parents happiness?