1. Rubin et al. showed that...
- None of the above
- A child who partook in solitary play at 5y showed the same pattern at 10y
- Solitary play was unstable over time
- A child who partook in solitary play at 5y did not partake in solitary play at 10y
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Parental influence
- has no effect on self esteem
- is initially the most important social source of self esteem, but is peer influence becomes more important
- at first is less important than peer influence, but becomes most important
- is always the most important social source of self esteem
3. Which is NOT a finding from the Dittmar, Halliwell and We (2006) study?
- Older girls showed higher body satisfaction after viewing Barbie
- Older girls showed lower body satisfaction after viewing Barbie
- Younger girls showed more detrimental effects after viewing Barbie
- Both older and younger girls showed higher projected body dissatisfaction after viewing Emme
4. At what age is middle childhood defined?
5. Heredity as a source of self esteem refers to:
- Appearance, intellect, sociability and genetic factors
- Internalising the view of others
- All of the above
- Socio-economic background