1. Which does NOT become more important in adolescence?
- Parental influence
- Gender differences
- Romantic appeal
- Close friendships
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Maccoby (1998) and Killen (2007) both concluded that...
- It is common for children to exclude a playmate based on gender alone
- Females spend more time in pretend play than males
- Boys spent more time in same-sex play than girls
- Boys were more likely to notice gender discrimination in a playground context
3. At what age will a child begin to distinguish between real and ideal self?
4. Killen and Stangor (2001) showed that...
- Transitions between schools may affect self esteem
- Children can be aware of the exclusion of a character based on gender
- Some contexts affect relational self worth more than others
- None of the above
5. At what age is middle childhood defined?