1. A 'neglected' person as shown by a sociogram received XXX nominations?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what age can children become aware of gender discrimination?
3. Maccoby (1998) and Killen (2007) both concluded that...
- It is common for children to exclude a playmate based on gender alone
- Boys were more likely to notice gender discrimination in a playground context
- Females spend more time in pretend play than males
- Boys spent more time in same-sex play than girls
4. Which was NOT a finding of Saarni's (1984) unwanted gift paradigm?
- 10-11y always reacted positively
- 6y girls were always negative
- 6-9y looked to parents to guide response
- 6y boys were always negative
5. The 5 components of self esteem were developed by...