1. Which is true of the correlation between proportion of violence at 4y and moral emotional justification at 6y
- Significant negative correlation
- Non-significant negative correlation
- Significant positive correlation
- No correlation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Children who developed gender identity...
- engaged in less gender typed behaviour at age 2
- engaged in more gender typed behaviour at age 2
- engaged in more gender typed behaviour at age 4
- had a better concept of gender constancy
3. At age 4-5y, how much more time is spent in same-gender vs opposite-gender play?
- Equal time for both
4. Smilansky (1968) argued that....
- None of the above
- Socio-dramatic play was necessary for normal development
- Imaginary companions are a measure of mind-mindedness
- Children develop gender typed behaviours at an early age
5. Fagot (1985) examined the relationship between....
- Number of siblings and performance on a false belief task
- Peers reactions and gender inappropriate behaviour
- Theory of mind and mental state talk
- Parent reactions to types of male and female play