1. Which is NOT true of a gender schema
- Helps to understand gender roles
- Helps to organise social information relating to gender
- Does not develop until a child has achieved gender constancy
- Guides learning
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What age group is early childhood defined as?
3. Which is NOT true of children who engaged in more violent pretend play?
- Less angry
- Conflicted friendships
- Less positive
4. Fagot (1985) examined the relationship between....
- Number of siblings and performance on a false belief task
- Peers reactions and gender inappropriate behaviour
- Theory of mind and mental state talk
- Parent reactions to types of male and female play
5. Gender stereotype can be described as....
- Beliefs in a culture about how males and females should behave
- None of the above
- The process by which children acquire appropriate values and behaviours
- How a child categorises their own gender based on previous experience