1. At what age does Kohlberg state gender stability occurs?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Taylor and Carson (1997) looked at the relationship between...
- Pretend play and language skills
- TOM and pretend play
- All of the above
- TOM and number of friends
3. Which of the following was NOT a finding of the Langlois and Downs (1980) study?
- Mothers were more lenient for boys who played with gender-inconsistent toys
- Mothers were more lenient for girls who played with gender-inconsistent toys
- Fathers reacted more strongly to children playing with gender-inconsistent toys
- Mothers were inconsistent in their responses
4. Gender identity can be best described as
- None of the above
- A child knowing that gender remains stable over time
- A child gaining an understanding of gender
- A child knowing that gender does not change as a result of external attributes e.g. clothing
5. What age group is early childhood defined as?