1. What was the aim of Povinelli's experiment?
- To understand the role of isolation on social development
- None of the above
- To test the stability of the sense of self over time
- To test the age at which children pass the mirror rouge test
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. "Role reversal, e.g. hide and seek" best describes which type of play?
- Complementary and reciprocal play
- Complex social pretend
- Parallel aware
- Social simple
3. At what age do children completely pass the delayed self recognition task?
4. At what age do children internalise sensory motor schemas?
5. Which is NOT true of children who display more complex play early on?
- More aggressive
- More prosocial
- More sociable
- Less withdrawn