1. At what age do children begin to pass the mirror rouge test
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what age do children internalise sensory motor schemas?
3. "Different roles in social pretend play" best describes which type of play?
- Complex social pretend
- Cooperative social pretend
- Social simple
- Complementary and reciprocal play
4. Which of the following describes the conceptual self?
- Knowing that the self is continuous over time, develops from autobiographical memory
- Defining the self as a person based on descriptions of social roles
- Self develops from physical interaction with world, infants learn to be effective in relation to objects and events
- Self develops from interactions, attention on self brings awareness upon self
5. What is NOT an aspect of language play?
- The child enjoys the experience of making noises
- Pre-sleep monologues
- It occurs at the half-word stage