1. Between what ages do parallel aware and simple social play occur?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. "Role reversal, e.g. hide and seek" best describes which type of play?
- Complementary and reciprocal play
- Social simple
- Complex social pretend
- Parallel aware
3. What is NOT an aspect of language play?
- Pre-sleep monologues
- The child enjoys the experience of making noises
- It occurs at the half-word stage
4. Which of the following should play NOT be?
5. At what age do children completely pass the delayed self recognition task?