1. Does research suggest that social withdrawal is relatively stable over time?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the most important factor for evaluationg self worth?
- Peer approval environments
- Relational context
- Self esteem
- Self esteem contexts
3. What was the age range seen in Harter (1982) when children believed that they are the cause of their parents emotions?
- 8 year olds
- 4 to 11 year olds
- 5 to 10 year olds
- 9 year olds
4. According to Harter (1982), which of these is NOT a component of self esteem?
- Behavioural conduct
- Physical appearence
- Mental competence
- Scholastic competence
- Athletic competence
- Social acceptance
5. What is the looking glass self?
- A variant of the mirror self recognition test
- Seeing yourself from the eyes of another
- Seeing others from the eyes of yourself
- Ones overall evaluation of the worth of the self and the feelings that this evaluation engenders