1. In the three sources of self esteem, where would looking glass self fall?
- School environment
- Approval and support from others?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the looking glass self?
- Ones overall evaluation of the worth of the self and the feelings that this evaluation engenders
- Seeing others from the eyes of yourself
- Seeing yourself from the eyes of another
- A variant of the mirror self recognition test
3. Does research suggest that social withdrawal is relatively stable over time?
4. In Harris (1983), which year group only showed one emotion at a time?
- 8 years
- 10 years
- 6 years
- 11 years
5. According to Harter (1982), which of these is NOT a component of self esteem?
- Mental competence
- Behavioural conduct
- Scholastic competence
- Social acceptance
- Athletic competence
- Physical appearence