1. In the three sources of self esteem, where would gender differences fall?
- Approval and support from others
- School environment
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Wonjung et al (2008)'s longitudinal study, which was NOT a developmental trajectory observed?
- Variable at early ages and constant later
- Worse over time
- Less social withdrawal over time
3. In Harter (1982), what was the main emotion that children thought they were the cause of?
4. Does research suggest that social withdrawal is relatively stable over time?
5. What is the most important factor for evaluationg self worth?
- Peer approval environments
- Relational context
- Self esteem
- Self esteem contexts