1. In Harris (1983), which year group only showed one emotion at a time?
- 11 years
- 8 years
- 6 years
- 10 years
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does research suggest that social withdrawal is relatively stable over time?
3. What is a display rule?
- Ability to distinguish between internal emotional experiences and external expressions of emotion
- Concealing positive emotions
- Ability to transition between internal emotional experiences and external expressions of emotion
- Concealing negative emotions
4. In Harter (1982), what was the main emotion that children thought they were the cause of?
5. In Wonjung et al (2008)'s longitudinal study, which was NOT a developmental trajectory observed?
- Worse over time
- Variable at early ages and constant later
- Less social withdrawal over time