1. What is a display rule?
- Ability to distinguish between internal emotional experiences and external expressions of emotion
- Concealing positive emotions
- Ability to transition between internal emotional experiences and external expressions of emotion
- Concealing negative emotions
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Wonjung et al (2008)'s longitudinal study, which was NOT a developmental trajectory observed?
- Worse over time
- Variable at early ages and constant later
- Less social withdrawal over time
3. In Harris (1983), which year group only showed one emotion at a time?
- 11 years
- 8 years
- 6 years
- 10 years
4. Does research suggest that social withdrawal is relatively stable over time?
5. What is the most important factor for evaluationg self worth?
- Relational context
- Self esteem
- Peer approval environments
- Self esteem contexts