1. Does research suggest that social withdrawal is relatively stable over time?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the three sources of self esteem, where would poverty/violence fall?
- Approval and support from others
- School environment
3. In Harris (1983), which year group only showed one emotion at a time?
- 6 years
- 8 years
- 10 years
- 11 years
4. In Harter (1982), what was the main emotion that children thought they were the cause of?
5. In Wonjung et al (2008)'s longitudinal study, which was NOT a developmental trajectory observed?
- Variable at early ages and constant later
- Less social withdrawal over time
- Worse over time