1. What is the most important factor for evaluationg self worth?
- Relational context
- Self esteem
- Peer approval environments
- Self esteem contexts
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Harter (1982), what was the main emotion that children thought they were the cause of?
3. According to Harter (1982), which of these is NOT a component of self esteem?
- Behavioural conduct
- Mental competence
- Scholastic competence
- Athletic competence
- Social acceptance
- Physical appearence
4. In the three sources of self esteem, where would poverty/violence fall?
- Approval and support from others
- School environment
5. What is the looking glass self?
- Ones overall evaluation of the worth of the self and the feelings that this evaluation engenders
- Seeing others from the eyes of yourself
- Seeing yourself from the eyes of another
- A variant of the mirror self recognition test