1. What are Kohlbergs 3 phases of gender (cognitive approach)?
- Comparison, relativity, stability
- Identity, stability, constancy
- Identity, relativity, constancy
- Comparison, identity, constancy
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is mental state talk related to?
- Performance in false belief and emotion understanding tasks
- Performance in false belief but not emotion understanding tasks
- Performance in emotion understanding but not false belief tasks
- None of the above
3. In Davis, Meins & Fernyhough (2014), which group referred to mental characteristics more?
- Those with ICs
- Those without ICs
4. What is used as a measure of solitary pretend play and is associated with TOM?
- Sibling play
- Object substitution
- Object replication
- Mental state talk
5. In Youngblade & Dunn (1995)'s falso belief task, what was levels of pretense (eg role enactment) at 33 months associated with?
- More passing of the false belief task
- Less passing of the false belief task
- Higher sophistication
- Higher TOM