1. In tests of violent fantasy and morality, what was there a significant negative correlation between?
- Violent pretend play age 6 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
- Violent pretend play age 2 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
- Violent pretend play age 4 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
- Violent pretend play age 4 and moral-emotion justification score age 4
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is mental state talk related to?
- None of the above
- Performance in false belief and emotion understanding tasks
- Performance in emotion understanding but not false belief tasks
- Performance in false belief but not emotion understanding tasks
3. In Davis, Meins & Fernyhough (2014), which group referred to mental characteristics more?
- Those with ICs
- Those without ICs
4. What is the correct definition of gender typing?
- The process by which children acquire values, motives, behaviours appropriate for their gender in their culture
- The beliefs that members of their culture hold about how the genders should behave
- Sets of ideas which help in organising and understanding social information
5. In Dunns Hughes (2001), what was violent fantasy play negatively correlated with?
- Antisocial acts
- Understanding each others minds
- Understanding each others emotions
- Conflicted friendships