1. Which genders preference for gender stereotyped toys remained consistent across ages 5-13 compared to a decrease with age?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what point is there a significant difference between genders in preference for gender appropriate colours?
- After 2 years
- Before 2 years
- After 4 years
3. What are Kohlbergs 3 phases of gender (cognitive approach)?
- Comparison, relativity, stability
- Identity, stability, constancy
- Identity, relativity, constancy
- Comparison, identity, constancy
4. In Youngblade & Dunn (1995)'s falso belief task, what was levels of pretense (eg role enactment) at 33 months associated with?
- Higher sophistication
- Higher TOM
- More passing of the false belief task
- Less passing of the false belief task
5. In Dunns Hughes (2001), what was violent fantasy play negatively correlated with?
- Antisocial acts
- Conflicted friendships
- Understanding each others minds
- Understanding each others emotions