1. In tests of violent fantasy and morality, what was there a significant negative correlation between?
- Violent pretend play age 6 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
- Violent pretend play age 4 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
- Violent pretend play age 4 and moral-emotion justification score age 4
- Violent pretend play age 2 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the correct definition of gender typing?
- Sets of ideas which help in organising and understanding social information
- The process by which children acquire values, motives, behaviours appropriate for their gender in their culture
- The beliefs that members of their culture hold about how the genders should behave
3. In Davis, Meins & Fernyhough (2014), what % of 5 year olds had imaginary companions?
4. What is used as a measure of solitary pretend play and is associated with TOM?
- Object substitution
- Mental state talk
- Object replication
- Sibling play
5. In Dunns Hughes (2001), what was violent fantasy play negatively correlated with?
- Conflicted friendships
- Understanding each others emotions
- Understanding each others minds
- Antisocial acts