1. In tests of violent fantasy and morality, what was there a significant negative correlation between?
- Violent pretend play age 4 and moral-emotion justification score age 4
- Violent pretend play age 4 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
- Violent pretend play age 2 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
- Violent pretend play age 6 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Kohlbergs 3 phases of gender (cognitive approach)?
- Comparison, relativity, stability
- Identity, stability, constancy
- Identity, relativity, constancy
- Comparison, identity, constancy
3. What is the correct definition of gender typing?
- The process by which children acquire values, motives, behaviours appropriate for their gender in their culture
- The beliefs that members of their culture hold about how the genders should behave
- Sets of ideas which help in organising and understanding social information
4. In Youngblade & Dunn (1995)'s falso belief task, what was levels of pretense (eg role enactment) at 33 months associated with?
- Higher sophistication
- Higher TOM
- More passing of the false belief task
- Less passing of the false belief task
5. In Davis, Meins & Fernyhough (2014), which group referred to mental characteristics more?
- Those with ICs
- Those without ICs