1. In Davis, Meins & Fernyhough (2014), what % of 5 year olds had imaginary companions?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Youngblade & Dunn (1995)'s falso belief task, what was levels of pretense (eg role enactment) at 33 months associated with?
- Higher sophistication
- More passing of the false belief task
- Less passing of the false belief task
- Higher TOM
3. In tests of violent fantasy and morality, what was there a significant negative correlation between?
- Violent pretend play age 4 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
- Violent pretend play age 6 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
- Violent pretend play age 2 and moral-emotion justification score age 6
- Violent pretend play age 4 and moral-emotion justification score age 4
4. At what point is there a significant difference between genders in preference for gender appropriate colours?
- After 2 years
- Before 2 years
- After 4 years
5. What is the correct definition of gender typing?
- Sets of ideas which help in organising and understanding social information
- The process by which children acquire values, motives, behaviours appropriate for their gender in their culture
- The beliefs that members of their culture hold about how the genders should behave