1. What test is the stretch reflex observed in?
- The hammer-knee test
- Measurements of gait
- The rey figure test
- Maintaining posture tests
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. All movements are executed in the context of...
- Action specificity
- Muscle tone
3. Which of these is NOT impaired in Huntingtons disease?
- Cortical readout
- Constant spontaneous movements
- Starting and stopping movements
4. Which pathway favours D2 receptors and why?
- Direct pathway. D2 receptors are excited by dopamine
- Indirect pathway. D2 receptors are inhibited by dopamine
- Indirect pathway. D2 receptors are excited by dopamine
- Direct pathway. D2 receptors are inhibited by dopamine
5. The globus pallidus/substantia nigra and caudate and putamen share?
- Inhibitory connections
- Excitatory connections
- Both excitatory and inhibitory connections