1. Without this there is no action?
- Alpha motorneurones; send inputs to striated muscles
- The final common pathway; through the spinal cord to the striated muscle
- The spinal cord; send inputs to striated muscles
- The final domain general pathway; through the striated muscle to the spinal cord
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. From the cortex, to the pons, to ?, to the facial muscles?
- Cranial nerve VII
- Cranial nerve V
- Somatosensory cortex
3. Where is smooth muscle found?
- Around bones and tendons
- Around the origin points of skeletal muscles
- Around blood vessels, glands, gut and bronchioles
- Around limbs and major points of articulation
4. Within the spinal cord, what does the white matter contain?
- Finer pathways
5. Are smooth and cardiac muscles under voluntary control?
- No, they are acted on typically by the nervous system
- Yes, they are acted on typically by the somatosensory cortex