1. Moral social judgements associated with negative emotions = ?
- Medial OFC
- Lateral OFC
- Left amygdala
- Lateral amygdala
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do vMPFC lesioned patients behave in the Iowa gambling task?
- Show no anticipatory physiological response and behave without regard for future consequences
- Show anticipatory physiological response behave without regard for future consequences
- Show no anticipatory physiological response but can evaluate future behaviour
- Show an anticipatory physical response and can evaluate future behaviour
3. What is utalitarianism?
- Endorsing harmful actions for the greater good
- Moral rules pertain to absolute rights
- Personal code of conduct within the ethical constraints of the group
- The moral value of an action is one way or another a function of its consequences alone
4. What does the somatic marker hypothesis predict?
- Implications of a decision can be recognised but fail to apply in naturalistic settings
- That long term rewards are chosen over short term gain because of the appropriate evaluation of reward using physiological cues
- Cant recognise implications of a decision but pass naturalistic settings
- That short term rewards are chosen over long term gain because of immediate positive feedback
5. Which evidence exemplifies consequentialism?
- vMPFC patients
- Rey figure copy
- Stroop task
- Iowa gambling