1. In predictions of brain imagin findings, which areas would be predicted to activate in personal > impersonal moral dilemmas?
- Emotion areas
- Decision making areas
- Emotion areas and cognitive control areas
- Cognitive control areas
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Using dual process theory, what would be classed as an personal moral dilemma?
- Having to push a fat person in front of a trolley to stop it killing 5 people
- Having to divert a trolley using a lever to kill 1 or 5 people
3. Should long RT trials with 'appropriate' actions show less activation in cog control areas than inappropriate?
4. In high conflict situations...
- Initial response cog cost benefit, emotional, cog control
- Initial response cog cost benefit, cog control, emotional
- Initial response emotional, cog control, cog cost benefit reasoning
- Initial response cog control, emotional, cog cost benefit
5. What kind of moral dilemmas were vMPFC damaged patients more likely to endorse?
- Personal low conflict
- Impersonal low conflict
- Personal high conflict
- Impersonal high conflict