1. Using dual process theory, what would be classed as an personal moral dilemma?
- Having to push a fat person in front of a trolley to stop it killing 5 people
- Having to divert a trolley using a lever to kill 1 or 5 people
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Moral social judgements associated with negative emotions = ?
- Lateral amygdala
- Lateral OFC
- Medial OFC
- Left amygdala
3. What kind of moral dilemmas were vMPFC damaged patients more likely to endorse?
- Personal low conflict
- Impersonal low conflict
- Personal high conflict
- Impersonal high conflict
4. In predictions of brain imagin findings, which areas would be predicted to activate in personal > impersonal moral dilemmas?
- Decision making areas
- Cognitive control areas
- Emotion areas and cognitive control areas
- Emotion areas
5. Which of these is the correct definition of ethics?
- Obligations and paradigms that define a groups worth
- Consensus of manners/customs/shared values within a social group
- Personal code of conduct within the ethical constraints of the group
- Clearly defined roles and patterns that govern morals within a social group