1. From Moll et al (2002)s neuroimaging study, which brain area(s) activated to nonmoral unpleasant stimuli over moral?
- Left lateral OFC, left amygdala
- Left medial OFC
- Lateral OFC, left amygdala, bilateral visual cortex
- Left medial OFC, left amgdala
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Using dual process theory, what would be classed as an impersonal moral dilemma?
- Having to divert a trolley using a lever to kill 1 or 5 people
- Having to push a fat person in front of a trolley to stop it killing 5 people
3. What kind of moral dilemmas were vMPFC damaged patients more likely to endorse?
- Impersonal low conflict
- Impersonal high conflict
- Personal high conflict
- Personal low conflict
4. Difficult personal (utalitarian) moral dilemmas with a long RT indicate emotional and cognitive conflict reflected in activation in?
- Amygdala (emotion)
- Medial OFC (morality)
- Anterior cingulate (cog control)
- DLPFC (cog control)
5. In predictions of brain imagin findings, which areas would be predicted to activate in personal > impersonal moral dilemmas?
- Emotion areas
- Decision making areas
- Emotion areas and cognitive control areas
- Cognitive control areas