1. Which evidence exemplifies consequentialism?
- vMPFC patients
- Rey figure copy
- Stroop task
- Iowa gambling
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of moral dilemmas were vMPFC damaged patients more likely to endorse?
- Personal low conflict
- Personal high conflict
- Impersonal high conflict
- Impersonal low conflict
3. Moral social judgements associated with negative emotions = ?
- Medial OFC
- Lateral amygdala
- Lateral OFC
- Left amygdala
4. Using dual process theory, what would be classed as an impersonal moral dilemma?
- Having to divert a trolley using a lever to kill 1 or 5 people
- Having to push a fat person in front of a trolley to stop it killing 5 people
5. From Moll et al (2002)s neuroimaging study, which brain area(s) activated to nonmoral unpleasant stimuli over nonmoral neutral?
- Left medial OFC
- Lateral OFC, left amygdala, bilateral visual cortex
- Left lateral OFC, left amygdala
- Left medial OFC, left amgdala