1. In high conflict situations...
- Initial response cog cost benefit, emotional, cog control
- Initial response cog cost benefit, cog control, emotional
- Initial response emotional, cog control, cog cost benefit reasoning
- Initial response cog control, emotional, cog cost benefit
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Should long RT trials with 'appropriate' actions show less activation in cog control areas than inappropriate?
3. In predictions of brain imagin findings, which areas would be predicted to activate in personal > impersonal moral dilemmas?
- Emotion areas
- Decision making areas
- Emotion areas and cognitive control areas
- Cognitive control areas
4. From Moll et al (2002)s neuroimaging study, which brain area(s) activated to moral stimuli over nonmoral unpleasant?
- Left lateral OFC, left amygdala
- Left medial OFC, left amgdala
- Left medial OFC
- Lateral OFC, left amygdala, bilateral visual cortex
5. Using dual process theory, what would be classed as an personal moral dilemma?
- Having to push a fat person in front of a trolley to stop it killing 5 people
- Having to divert a trolley using a lever to kill 1 or 5 people