1. Moral social judgements associated with negative emotions = ?
- Medial OFC
- Lateral amygdala
- Lateral OFC
- Left amygdala
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Using dual process theory, what would be classed as an personal moral dilemma?
- Having to push a fat person in front of a trolley to stop it killing 5 people
- Having to divert a trolley using a lever to kill 1 or 5 people
3. Which evidence exemplifies consequentialism?
- Rey figure copy
- Stroop task
- vMPFC patients
- Iowa gambling
4. Which of these is the correct definition of morality?
- Clearly defined roles and patterns that govern ethics within a social group
- Obligations and paradigms that define a groups worth
- Personal code of conduct within the ethical constraints of the group
- Consensus of manners/customs/shared values within a social group
5. In high conflict situations...
- Initial response cog cost benefit, emotional, cog control
- Initial response cog cost benefit, cog control, emotional
- Initial response emotional, cog control, cog cost benefit reasoning
- Initial response cog control, emotional, cog cost benefit